Survival Horror | Basile 5 | Cyclone Games

Author Topic: Survival Horror | Basile 5 | Cyclone Games  (Read 13456 times)

oh my GOD the legend is BACK

Too bad this is only on around 11pm-3am where I live, sounds like fun from what people say.
What is your timezone? Let me know and I can find a suitable time to host for you.

Server's offline for now!

What is your timezone? Let me know and I can find a suitable time to host for you.

Server's offline for now!
My timezone is GMT, though the thing is I don't think there are many players who are in my timezone so I highly doubt it'd be worth it just to host around GMT.

I could be wrong though.

My timezone is GMT, though the thing is I don't think there are many players who are in my timezone so I highly doubt it'd be worth it just to host around GMT.

I could be wrong though.
Gonna host shortly at 10:30 EST if anyone wants to come by for an early morning weekend fright.
See you all there! Will post to notify.

Hosting interrupted! Will host later.

Gonna make a trailer.

Having tech difficulties.

May try again soon.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 07:01:23 PM by Block Aloni »

Will try for tonight at 6:00 PM EST.

See you there!

Live now.

Bring a friend everyone!

Yes yes yes yes yes, I'm lost for words
You and your team are absolute OGs, like, when I hear BL horror I think stuffty render with premade maps, but, this just blows everything I've seen out of the water. You actually made my heart drop dude, and I gotta give you that

Great story

Great scares

Great people

Honestly the most amazing thing I have experienced so far.  This is the first thing that has actually made me feel genuine fear in a long while.  It is really well made and everyone should give it a try.

Live now.

See you there!

A Blockland server with some good spooks. A perfect example of it being possible to make anything scary.
Great work Block, they get better and better each time!

Hosting canceled.

Stay tuned for the next one.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:50:26 PM by Block Aloni »

Live.

9:40 PM.

Live ended.

12:18 AM.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 11:10:03 PM by Block Aloni »