Author Topic: Survival Horror | Basile 5 | Cyclone Games  (Read 13454 times)

I gave up playing this like a year ago. It's too confusing and actually pretty boring.

EDIT: removed spoiler
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 12:46:31 AM by TheBlackParrot »

Emergency cancellation.
7:04 PM.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:53:27 PM by Block Aloni »

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chainsaw Massacre: Basile 5 will now be hosted featuring the monsters from our Junkfish inspired horror game MONSTRUM. Now up until Halloween. Hosting dates will be revealed soon.

Join the steam group to know when we host! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/thecyclone#
Starting tonight! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/thecyclone#announcements/detail/1700565164650329220

Monstrum takes the traditional survival horror formula
and remixes it completely with procedurally generated
levels, permadeath, and AI driven predators, ensuring
that nowhere on its derelict cargo ship is ever truly safe.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 10:27:28 PM by Block Aloni »

will you be releasing the assets (textures/sounds/music) this time around so that players don't have to wait several hours to play it

will you be releasing the assets (textures/sounds/music) this time around so that players don't have to wait several hours to play it
Not quite.
We want to keep the assets private but we are also aware of the large file download players have to experience. We've removed some files and are now only using the needed files to host the server.

We're online now and tonight! Come join us for some new monster testing.

if nothing else, i think you can release a cache.db file of someone who has all the assets downloaded.  i'm told that's how new years worked

Online now for preload at 6:30.

the best part of this game is getting banned

well not really i just don't enjoy getting banned for what happened 5 years ago
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:06:50 PM by Mr. Opioid »

#FreeMrOpioid
Taken care of.
Don't ask me why I went and did it.

Online now! Will be hosting for the night a while.