blouk learns how to drive (just got permit)

Author Topic: blouk learns how to drive (just got permit)  (Read 3118 times)

so i just got my permit today and i a m going to be taught how to drive sometime soon (idk when) but i was hoping blf can give me some pointers on what i should do and not do while driving along with which car i should try driving first

my roommate has an 08 ss impala and some kind of large ford pickup truck
idk how comfortable i am starting out in something that big but i also don't want to risk loving up the impala since it's pretty valuable to him (he got it from his work for like 2k in a raffle)

also where should i start driving? like... the country? try getting used to the car in some empty parking lot first and then getting on the road? what do the blf's drivers suggest and how did you guys learn your stuff

/discuss

write an 800-word post on what not to do at a stoplight

im loving sick of not having my driver's license and im 18 years old
i need to finally go take the test
probably this weekend or after i graduate in a week or two

i'd say start off driving in areas you know well or smaller towns to get comfortable.  definitely learn parallel parking asap because down here if you don't know how to its an instant fail.  also try and see which vehicle you're most comfortable driving in and learn how it handles on smaller town streets

back into the bumper of another car repeatedly untill it falls off

Blouk drives down the road in his truck of peace. (Just got kebab)

draw urself driving a really expensive car

Draw urself drawing urself driving a really expensive car.

Start off in the country side to get used to the car / truck, and slowly move onto actual towns and such as you feel more and nore comfortable

my parents weren't willing to pay for my insurance so i would have had it a lot sooner if that wasn't the case
didn't get a job until last year either

who cares

that's like going on here and saying "hey guys I just popped my first entrepreneur le"

nobody wants to know or needs to know.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 03:42:11 PM by Badspot »

Practice in empty parking lots first; try college/university parking lots during the time between semesters. Otherwise you can use Google Earth to check around your area for lesser-used parking lots.

lol im 21 and still haven't got my license; still in the early stages of loving around with a permit when i have free time and there's someone available to babysit my ass the whole time in the passenger seat. stuff is loving nerve-wracking on the road.

who cares

that's like going on here and saying "hey guys I just popped my first entrepreneur le"

nobody wants to know or needs to know.
Good job on being an starfish and breaking a bannable forum rule

Don't care don't post