blouk learns how to drive (just got permit)

Author Topic: blouk learns how to drive (just got permit)  (Read 3235 times)

who cares

that's like going on here and saying "hey guys I just popped my first entrepreneur le"

nobody wants to know or needs to know.

User was banned for this post

rIP

Country driving is how I started. Find a nice stretch with a few intersections, practice your K-turn and go into a nearby village, in one of the side streets, to practice your parallel parking.

yes lets derail the entire thread by giving this one mouthbreathing sped attention
doesn't matter, threads will get derailed anyway

oh nice. I just passed my test on Friday.

I usually practiced around other neighborhoods, streets, and parking lots near my house. Driving around supermarket parking lots can help get you good at watching for walkers n other cars (though it can get pretty damn busy). Start driving wherever other people would normally take you (like say, the beach, the store, school friends house, etc.)

you driving auto (:panda:) or manual (:cookieMonster:)?

automatics are like boats really point them where you want to go and boom. manuals require some finesse, but are fun cause of shifting, rev matching, wheel spin, burnouts and what not. well perhaps you could do a burnout/spin the rubbers in an automatic but that aint fun.

but anyway dont do that on public roads cause it dangerous and you could hurt yourself!!!

2 out of 3 people are involved in a motor vehicle accident...

I'm sorry I was terrified of driving when I started.

eyy nice! when i was learning to drive i just kinda practiced around the neighborhood and in parking lots and stuff but after a lil bit i gradually went to the bigger streets and highways

it'll probably seem pretty scary once u start getting to the bigger roads but they're rly not all that bad. and highways are like the easiest thing rly

floor it
pull it
twist it
bop it

btw congrats on getting your permit!

from what i see by inevitably being recommended road rage videos by youtube
1: don't provoke the bikers lol
2: don't assume said bikers are always starfishs and are trying to be starfishs
3: don't provoke anyone really

i remember when you replied to my post on my old account when i was 10

(completely unrelated post)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 09:13:22 PM by simpletonnn »

im loving sick of not having my driver's license and im 18 years old
i need to finally go take the test
probably this weekend or after i graduate in a week or two

exactly how i felt and i am 22. i got my license on 4/20 this year after not doing stuff about it until now. i made a whole post about it but not gonna regurgitate on why it took so long.

@OP: bruh if you have a local college or school do it in their parking lot. i learned originally like my turns n stuff in my community college parking lot. once you get right turns down you're gold, left is too easy.

exactly how i felt and i am 22. i got my license on 4/20 this year after not doing stuff about it until now. i made a whole post about it but not gonna regurgitate on why it took so long.

wer u hIGH?