Who needs to be banned?

Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 87277 times)

Quote from: Pie's sig
what? Why am I still here?
this is a very good question

i need this thread to be real

What is the point of the forums again?

Waste time you'll never get back

tablesalt for necrobumping.

Woof for being a piecrust.

Col. Burton (perma.) and Woof/Pie Crust (perma./BoS) for trolling and baiting Tony
TableSalt (temp.) for additional trolling and that one bump that caused an ongoing stuffstorm

@Badspot

TableSalt (temp.) for additional trolling and that one bump that caused an ongoing stuffstorm
Also spam/repetitive posts
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319624.0

Col. Burton (perma.) and Woof/Pie Crust (perma./BoS) for trolling and baiting Tony
Lord Tony (perma./BoS) for trolling and baiting Col. Burton and Woof/Pie Crust

Lord Tony (perma./BoS) for trolling and baiting Col. Burton and Woof/Pie Crust

@Badspot
why not both

why not both
Because tony’s only a problem when people stuff up his threads. The others are problems regardless of the situation

@Badspot
now this i can get into

tablesalt for necrobumping.

Woof for being a piecrust.
Honestly “being pie crust” it the most hilarious and accurate ban reason in here

Because tony’s only a problem when people stuff up his threads. The others are problems regardless of the situation
i mean he has like fifty threads so it’s hard not to stuff on them