Who needs to be banned?

Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 87681 times)

well then why did you choose bake to tell khorde to kick instead of letting the man do a decision himself lol

i still don't quite understand why people want everyone in thot patrol banned
what have they done exactly aside from joke around with posts? nothing?

is this just back when people wanted the harvest/king tony gone for some unknown reason (myself included but that time's long since passed)

well then why did you choose bake to tell khorde to kick instead of letting the man do a decision himself lol
i picked a random dude from the server list
sure i'm probably wrong that you don't contribute and yes i did "sperge out" because you stick out like a sore thumb compared to everyone else here, i don't rly like you

i still don't quite understand why people want everyone in thot patrol banned
what have they done exactly aside from joke around with posts? nothing?

is this just back when people wanted the harvest/king tony gone for some unknown reason (myself included but that time's long since passed)
ok wut did i do (besides insult your redditposting)

not trying to be smart but rather being realistic here but banning them won't do anything except give you another 10 dollars. admittedly it would be funny if you actually did ban them.

it won't do anything because
they'll end up getting an alt account and continue on their stuffpost crusade as normal because you don't bother to ban (and revoke) them again unless they manage to accomplish similar infractions they did on their last forum account. yes i understand that you have lost most if not all of your interests in blockland.
to fix this problem is to either give blockland more of that "borrowed time" OR abdicate your throne and either shut down the forums or hand it over to someone competent. all of these sound pretty unrealistic but these are just to provoke thoughts.

somewhat back ot:
if this thread is really going to happen, ban the people who have made (multiple) alts after they have been perma'd
toxicology/tito/tlto
torin
patton360/grimlock
kidalex

i've seen none of these players contribute except kidalex but he's hanging around with the wrong people/has a odd diacritical personality.

also i dislike how people are nominating without reasons why.
i remeber when you popped off at me because torin came and said ban some random guy named baked

yea basically
if this thread were made 2 years ago people would be saying harvest

i remeber when you popped off at me because torin came and said ban some random guy named baked
oops my dying brother with brain damage posted that

wwom wwom woom wwom woom for my theme song my leather black jeans on

who exactly are you
doesn't matter lol

i just know you are often a mistake to everyone

also yeah captain crunch cereal

i joined khordes server a few days ago and you started sperging the forget out because i said khorde should kick some random guy to lower the player count
you must be delusional if you think i go around harassing people in blockland because they make handicapped posts on the forum, after all "i contribute to nothing"

in all fairness i wasnt kicking based on personal preference

the server was a survival horror server, and with a player counter above 10 it seemed more like a spergfest. so there was too many people which ultimately ended in me closing the server and lowering the player count

in all fairness i wasnt kicking based on personal preference

the server was a survival horror server, and with a player counter above 10 it seemed more like a spergfest. so there was too many people which ultimately ended in me closing the server and lowering the player count

wait so did you pick baked? im so confused now lol

he didnt kick anyone
did you even read his post

are you good with shapes

he didnt kick anyone
did you even read his post
yes i know but im saying if he were to kick anyone why bake

PLEWSE BADSPOT JUST FUXMING PULL THE DTRIGGER