There was a blockland subreddit and I got drama'd on there apparently

Author Topic: There was a blockland subreddit and I got drama'd on there apparently  (Read 2532 times)

This isn't really a drama post as I don't actively wish to call out Kalphiter for this, and my main interest lies with the subreddit, however:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlocklandIsHorrible/comments/42ezq1/swhollis_post_about_interiors_and_terrain/?st=jgoilv8c&sh=23f96602

I was just googling my name (trying to see if I could find any internet stuff I made pre-2010) and on the second page of results, there was that.

So, like, firstly, this is the like the third time a drama topic was made about me (this time on another site altogether) and I never even saw it. This shows how little I care about what any of you think about me.

Secondly, holy stuff the last update to the subreddit was four months ago? A long time ago, sure, but relatively speaking it's not at all. The drama post about me is two years old for scale.

I'm not going to post this to drama because this is a topic more aimed at discussing the blockland subreddit I didn't even know existed, but I will say this:

Kalphiter, if you're even still on this site, why not have the BALLS to call me out on main??!!

tl;dr bl subreddit for a bunch of whiny babies /discuss

its reddit so..... yeah

who what when where why how

i dont get it

isnt kalphiter banned
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 10:09:52 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

"https://www.reddit.com/r/BlocklandIsHorrible/"
blockland is horrible
then why talk about it

isnt kalphiter banned

i have to speak on this subject since i've actually spoken to him recently. yes, he plays the game still, and i have no idea why. when i was hosting some servers earlier this year he'd spew some random bullstuff about badspot being a cunt torwards to him (i have NO idea why'd he thinks this, badspot is just tired of his stuff). specifically this example: https://pastebin.com/Kp6vk85g. the entire time he wants me on his side like i was conned by badspot too. i don't get it myself, if he doesn't care then why does he play the game and generate all this hate for no reason?

r/blocklandishorrible

I've accumulated a small army of mentally ill people who are obsessed with the game, the forum, and me.

I'm dying this is hilariously true.

kalphiter does play blockland but not under the name kalphiter, gonna keep his name anooseamous

gonna keep his name anonymous
Why? If you dont know by now that Kalphiter is Queuenerd then you either dont give a stuff (which is fine by me) or your servery out of the loop. This has been a thing for literally years.

Haha, I remember this place. God, is kalph loving dellusional.

I'm dying this is hilariously true.

Weaponized autism

Why? If you dont know by now that Kalphiter is Queuenerd then you either dont give a stuff (which is fine by me) or your servery out of the loop. This has been a thing for literally years.
ngl i didnt know how many people knew that, just thought it was the anodyne group and a couple of other people, sorry that i didnt know everyone in the world knows who kalphiter is on blockland

i didnt kno till like late 2016 but he always came off as pretentious when i saw him in game so i kinda just didnt give a stuff and slowly forgot bout it till like sometime last year :V