Borrowed Time - The Writing is on the Wall

Author Topic: Borrowed Time - The Writing is on the Wall  (Read 3866 times)

The Writing is on the wall

The time has come, I believe time is running out, with generally hated,disliked or just random users getting banned, I'm sure I am no doubt on the list, a list that is no where near finished. So I'm posting this to thank everyone, those who liked me or hated me alike, thank you. Despite our differences, the Blockland Forum would not have been the same without you, hopefully there are many more years of experiences like those we have had in the past. I remember partially sharing several important days here on the Blockland Forum. Election Days, Historical events whether they be good or bad, funny, whatever, they were great times. There have been bad times, I won't act as though we didn't have our disagreements (It certainly doesn't help I've had my brain disconnected for many of my own posts), but everyone has days like this.

Some of my personal favorite threads have been most BLF theme threads, and my BeepBox thread. The BeepBox Megathread I created has exposed several blocklanders' musical talent, I wish I had posted in it more, and that I hadn't ignored it. BLF Theme threads showed me that there are Blocklanders' who really loved the idea of seeing the BLF in a new light. I Really loved the Universal Theme that was made by Verification and the 4KidsChan theme that was made by Badspot, which no doubt inspired all this. The Pixel Art thread is filled with creative Blocklanders with great ideas and execution. Ad-Venture was a fantastic thread, and I'm sad that it is now dead, this was a fantastic interactive graphic story.'

I love the game, I've had several unforgettable experiences on Blockland. The Original City RPG gamemode was my favorite game mode because of how complex it was, which is why (assuming you've seen any posts I've made about City RPG) I am very eager to seek solutions to problems I see in the gamemode. Eventing Contests, Pool Parties, any of the old Mr.L servers, and the various FreeBuild and Renderman Survival (Non-Screamer) Servers are what I see when I look back on my personal experience of Blockland in-game. I remember dabbling in various types of add-ons, including the now defunct maps, even though I almost never finished any add-ons, these were all fun experiments.

I'm sorry for any stupid posts, threads, comments or PM's I've said over the years I've been here. Thank you for all the fantastic experiences here, and I hope there are more like it in the the future. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 08:10:39 PM by Master Matthew² »

nah it's just purge. it's all good

since when was gamefandan EVER 'strongly' disliked or generally hated

The Writing is on the wall

The time has come, I believe time is running out, with generally hated or strongly disliked users getting banned, I'm sure I am no doubt on the list, a list that is no where near finished. So I'm posting this to thank everyone, those who liked me or hated me alike, thank you. Despite our differences, the Blockland Forum would not have been the same without you, hopefully there are many more years of experiences like those we have had in the past. I remember partially sharing several important days here on the Blockland Forum. Election Days, Historical events whether they be good or bad, funny, whatever, they were great times. There have been bad times, I won't act as though we didn't have our disagreements (It certainly doesn't help I've had my brain disconnected for many of my own posts), but everyone has days like this.

Some of my personal favorite threads have been most BLF theme threads, and my BeepBox thread. The BeepBox Megathread I created has exposed several blocklanders' musical talent, I wish I had posted in it more, and that I hadn't ignored it. BLF Theme threads showed me that there are Blocklanders' who really loved the idea of seeing the BLF in a new light. I Really loved the Universal Theme that was made by Verification and the 4KidsChan theme that was made by Badspot, which no doubt inspired all this. The Pixel Art thread is filled with creative Blocklanders with great ideas and execution. Ad-Venture was a fantastic thread, and I'm sad that it is now dead, this was a fantastic interactive graphic story.'

I love the game, I've had several unforgettable experiences on Blockland. The Original City RPG gamemode was my favorite game mode because of how complex it was, which is why (assuming you've seen any posts I've made about City RPG) I am very eager to seek solutions to problems I see in the gamemode. Eventing Contests, Pool Parties, any of the old Mr.L servers, and the various FreeBuild and Renderman Survival (Non-Screamer) Servers are what I see when I look back on my personal experience of Blockland in-game. I remember dabbling in various types of add-ons, including the now defunct maps, even though I almost never finished any add-ons, these were all fun experiments.

I'm sorry for any stupid posts, threads, comments or PM's I've said over the years I've been here. Thank you for all the fantastic experiences here, and I hope there are more like it in the the future. Thank you.
this is so deep

is this a leaving post

sorry didnt mean to quote it all

disliked users
Was Gamefandan really all that disliked though? I never got the sense he earned a particularly bad reputation around here, and he's always been fine in my book for as long as I had gotten a sense of him years upon years ago.

Was Gamefandan really all that disliked though? I never got the sense he earned a particularly bad reputation around here, and he's always been fine in my book for as long as I got a sense of him years upon years ago.
not really
matthew is just having another episode

thanks for the blog but is this a leaving post

its a pre-inevitable-banning post

hopefully when the BLF inevitably dies it will be archived

hopefully when the BLF inevitably dies it will be archived

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 08:25:38 PM by Red Spy »

Who is him(in the blf(