FREE GAMEFAN DAN

Author Topic: FREE GAMEFAN DAN  (Read 7260 times)

hes told me he's ok guys, he even might come back later. hes taking a break for now.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 11:27:59 PM by Conan »

badspot gets pleasure out of bans and when the supply of infractions are low he must grasp for straws to meet his quota so he can climax for the day

Honestly it's really sad to see an account that nearly lasted for a decade be executed like that.

Haaughga how the forget can you even bitch and complain about getting a ban for something you knew was bannable, the only smoothbrain here is loving gamefandan

I understand bumping a dead thread is like an auto ban or something but perma? Really?

Fandan wasn't a bad guy he didn't deserve to die like this  :panda:

I understand bumping a dead thread is like an auto ban or something but perma? Really?

He was on his last strike, of course he deserved it.

Bro he bumped a 10 year old spam thread.

Haaughga how the forget can you even bitch and complain about getting a ban for something you knew was bannable, the only smoothbrain here is loving gamefandan
He apparently wasn't aware of it being bannable, but to be fair, it's not a written rule, Conan bumped a really old thread and lived, and someone else recently bumped a thread from 2012 or whatever, so he probably got the impression that it was okay

He was on his last strike, of course he deserved it.
His last strike shouldn't have been his last strike though, his 5th ban was due to the bloxcity thing that happened a while back, nothing he could've done about that

someone should buy him another key can we get a gofundme or something

a brother just wanted a video

Just curious, has a ban ever been reversed?

Just curious, has a ban ever been reversed?
theres a story from bushido where he did

bushido one night after browsing the forum decided to go to sleep, without closing the browser window. he took off his headphones and put it on his keyboard. little did he know that the headphones were placed on the f5 key

for the entire night his computer constantly refreshed the forums. the next morning when he checked, he found out he was permanently banned for ddosing the forum.

apparently badspot didnt believe him until he and his friend showed proof that it was as easy as holding f5. as a result badspot changed the website host or something so it wouldnt happen again. naturally bushido was unbanned.