Hacker Experience is back! Again! (We "Blockland Forums" now!)

Author Topic: Hacker Experience is back! Again! (We "Blockland Forums" now!)  (Read 4892 times)

what about watch dogs
do you steal people's information and hold it ransom for millions of dollars in watch dogs?

i mean... like... it really is just a game trivializing digital espionage and violation of cybersecurity lol. like the only people i see playing this game are 14 year olds who want to feel smart or something
also i seriously hope this is a joke

it's literally no where close to that. if people actually think "this makes me want to hack," which im pretty sure almost no one has, you seriously shouldn't be on the internet.
do you steal people's information and hold it ransom for millions of dollars in watch dogs?
i have a really loving big feeling you don't know anything about this game

there's no personal information in this game, and neither can you ransom people.

there's no personal information in this game, and neither can you ransom people.
buddy i've
>hacked thousands of bank accounts
>crawled the web to generate a list of vulnerable IPs
>silently snuck around on a man's server in order to gain access to his clan's server
and you know what I did after all this? I sold the info for even more cash.
close enough

whichever one of you has the ten crackers, four hashers, four firewalls, two seekers, 2 anti-viruses, and 2 SSH exploits

you know you can delete extra files, right?

whichever one of you has the ten crackers, four hashers, four firewalls, two seekers, 2 anti-viruses, and 2 SSH exploits

you know you can delete extra files, right?
yep im just too lazy of a dipstuff to delete

WAIT YOU HAVE MY IP WHAT

so question

some guy installed my miner onto myself, is formatting the only way to remove it and be able to reninstall my super miner?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 12:42:06 PM by Ayebee123 »

i have a really loving big feeling you don't know anything about this game

what else do you do in a hacking game besides simulate actual hacking?

some guy installed my miner onto myself, is formatting the only way to remove it and be able to reninstall my super miner?

unless you find a 10.0 antivirus, yea

i gotta hunt for a 10.0 anti now