Ive been diagnosed with clinical depression

Author Topic: Ive been diagnosed with clinical depression  (Read 6363 times)

imagine being demotivated and not able to jack off because you just cant get into it
the ultimate hell...

good luck, hopefully you can get good help
i swear to god all of these brothers that got depression dont jack off jesus christ just get all of that biofluid out of your system
its almost as if, you think depression is a joke
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 05:18:25 PM by Darth C3P0² »

All you have to do is take a pill that negates the depressive chemical reaction in the brain.

problem solved.

i assume you'd know from personal experience tony, wouldnt you
please tell us how effective said pill is

But how can anyone love me if I dont even love myself? Im disgusted by myself.

it might be that everyone knows you as a self hating memer but if you actually did love yourself you'd probably conclude taking medicine helps with a medically treatable condition

its almost as if, you think depression is a joke

you're 12 forget off

I have tried everything.
I got prescribed a forgetton of medication but I refuse to take these because I dont want some medicine induced pseudo-happines.
consider it as a new adventure

take the medication.

Pretty effective.

don't give up yet. i've been dealing with my own depression/anxiety through playing guitar. it distracts my mind and i can play what i feel. you could start playing guitar or getting into a hobby.

so why aren't you taking meds

Just take some pills every day for the rest of your life. You will still be depressed all the time anyways, but you get victim points and excuses for failures if you ever need.

Dont forget to bring it up every now and then to people more successful than you. They cant go thinking you are 2 steps behind for any other reason.

Just take some pills every day for the rest of your life. You will still be depressed all the time anyways, but you get victim points and excuses for failures if you ever need.

Dont forget to bring it up every now and then to people more successful than you. They cant go thinking you are 2 steps behind for any other reason.
dang you know how to be nasty way too well

what the forget is wrong with you?

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:05:13 PM by Lumen »

what the forget is wrong with you?
hes right you know