Salmon's 2007 ROBLOX Hatmod

Author Topic: Salmon's 2007 ROBLOX Hatmod  (Read 21891 times)

pass me le gamer glock alex we're goingfd to quiznoes

i swear to god if you make these im gonna go nuts

Lmao if these get made you can expect to find a bunch of edgy kids in fam/school rps.
Like, double the amount of edgy kids.

Amazing! However, you're missing the L and R on clockwords headphones, I don't see clockworks shades, and I think the warlord's crown is missing (unless it wasn't out yet).

wow, these are pretty hot
ill probably download these later

Lmao if these get made you can expect to find a bunch of edgy kids in fam/school rps.
Like, double the amount of edgy kids.

i cant even remember the last time ive seen a family rp lmao

anyway these hats are pretty good

Amazing! However, you're missing the L and R on clockwords headphones, I don't see clockworks shades, and I think the warlord's crown is missing (unless it wasn't out yet).
Both Clockwork's Shades and The Crown of Warlords came out in 2008, though I did forget the Lump of Coal, which I'll add in the 2008 pack. I might update the Headphones later with an added L and R, but they might look out of place.

pretty good, but there's a gaping hole in a pack of roblox hats that needs to be filled with

easter eggs

Taking suggestions on any recolors of these hats that you wanna see. There's stuff like an Orange-Banded Top Hat, or a Canada Baseball Cap, or just about anything really.

Also, why use underscores for the hats?  It's annoying.  Can't you just use no spaces/"hat/the in the name" at all (ex:  Tornado:Tornado_Hat::VoidStar:The_Void_Star).

Another issue is that there are some hats that have the same name as existing ones (screw, sombrero, etc.) in which will override each other, so I suggest have "roblox" included in some of those hats.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 07:33:50 PM by Redconer »

pretty good, but there's a gaping hole in a pack of roblox hats that needs to be filled with

easter eggs
Since I'm making these packs chronologically by year, the first eggs I'd be making would be in the 2008 hat pack.

Also, why use underscores for the hats?  It's annoying.  Can't you just use no spaces/"hat/the in the name" at all (ex:  Tornado:Tornado_Hat::VoidStar:The_Void_Star).

Another issue is that there are some hats that have the same name as existing ones (screw, sombrero, etc.) in which will override each other, so I suggest have "roblox" included in some of those hats.
Too late now.

Both Clockwork's Shades and The Crown of Warlords came out in 2008, though I did forget the Lump of Coal, which I'll add in the 2008 pack. I might update the Headphones later with an added L and R, but they might look out of place.
2008 is still a golden year, with hats such as sword prop and antennae, and crown of warlords. Should add those

2008 is still a golden year, with hats such as sword prop and antennae, and crown of warlords. Should add those
I have said (and I'm currently making it) that I'll be making hat packs for 2008 too, and potentially even 2009. The Stage Prop is actually in this pack, though.

Too late now.
That doesn't excuse you from updating the download link.

I have said (and I'm currently making it) that I'll be making hat packs for 2008 too, and potentially even 2009. The Stage Prop is actually in this pack, though.
Oh my bad, missed it entirely lol. By the way I do gotta compliment the models for the pumpkins, those stand out to me. They look great. I remember being really annoyed when I bought the original pumpkin hat and you could see the ROBLOXian's head inside, I thought it was a solid hat.

Also, Riddling skull!!