Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52829 times)

you know what, forget steam, forget skype, forget aol, xbox kinect is where its at

i have not stated my opinion over this drama only the way people dealt with it
ya i'm not sure why but i was kinda thrown in to the "defending bolster" category too even tho i was just defending drydess

or a compelling explanation for the website

I already did explain it. It's a hackjob of a website. Theres no way it wasn't made for a joke.

you know what, forget steam, forget skype, forget aol, xbox kinect is where its at
you arent funny

i have not stated my opinion over this drama only the way people dealt with it

probably because he doesnt give a stuff which i would do too if this topic was about me like what is he going to say lol
quote author=hootaloo link=topic=318728.msg9859623#msg9859623 date=1525621192]
dont pretend like ANYTHING would EVER change your mind lol we've all been on this forum long enough
[/quote]

eat my loving richard smf

I already did explain it. It's a hackjob of a website. Theres no way it wasn't made for a joke.
I mean an explanation from him, for the low-effort nobody-has-heard-of-it website, recent domain name, etc., if he is going to continue saying he didn't do it

I mean an explanation from him, for the low-effort nobody-has-heard-of-it website, recent domain name, etc., if he is going to continue saying he didn't do it
he said he wasn't gonna post in this thread again so it's un-likely he'll ever admit to it

quote author=hootaloo link=topic=318728.msg9859623#msg9859623 date=1525621192]
dont pretend like ANYTHING would EVER change your mind lol we've all been on this forum long enough

me saying that ignoring incredibly hot drama topics about yourself is probably the best way to handle them, and that changing peoples mind the drama section is near impossible, does not mean im defending bolster

boltster I love you. come confess your reciprocal love for me in this thread and also tell us whether or not you posted mlp research

man if you wanna talk discord drama i find it interesting you were defending boltster earlier

oh so now everyone who was wrong on this drama are grouped together and sniffing boltster's seat??

fricking just give it a rest dude lol

of course ike, you haven't seen the hostile account takeovers he committed? he just took, like, 47 of them!

me saying that ignoring incredibly hot drama topics about yourself is probably the best way to handle them, and that changing peoples mind the drama section is near impossible, does not mean im defending bolster
ah yes the true radical centrist
oh so now everyone who was wrong on this drama are grouped together and sniffing boltster's seat??

fricking just give it a rest dude lol
oy vey ike that wasn't mein implication
hootaloo and darryl are pretty connected but there's no way in hell drydess is in the glory hole

Why do people still keep defending Boltster or whatever that dude is called.

There are enough eyewitnesses. Will you argue over that?

please don't make yourself a fool.

stop using discord its closer to literal garbage than a messaging program

discord is better than most messaging software lmao

just because it uses memes doesn't mean it's a bad piece of software