Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52705 times)

where is the proof bolster has access to the websites data ?
well he suddenly started using the site just over a day after it was made, even though the site is pretty much a ghost. you can't find anything about it on google, nobody else is using it. most likely he owns the site or he had some part in its development. I doubt it would be hard for him to come on this thread and explain where this site has even come from.

where is the proof bolster has access to the websites data ?

At this point your skepticism is solely for the sake of being contrarian

At this point your skepticism is solely for the sake of being contrarian
You could just say he's playing devils advocate

You could just say he's playing devils advocate

Haha stuff you're right, I knew there was a word but I forget sometimes

Haha stuff you're right, I knew there was a word but I forget sometimes
It's all good I've used the term like a few times max lol, It just instantly came to mind when I read your post

guys.

red man illigal. he has been making some dumb arguments lately. time we taught him a lesson.

guys.

red man illigal. he has been making some dumb arguments lately. time we taught him a lesson.

can you just get banned for spamming already

As tempted as I am to buy it on looks alone, I've decided to permanently abstain because of the whole microtransaction fiasco.
looks like boltster is just trying to blow this off like it isn't a big deal. Classic

Exactly what it looks like.

His constant need for my reaction is why he sperged out in the first place because I've been ignoring him for a week.

Sir you are a brave man to trust imglite.pro
If the image magically gets swapped out for MLP research well finally know the truth.

His constant need for my reaction is why he sperged out in the first place because I've been ignoring him for a week.
Funny how he just ignored what you said

Funny how he just ignored what you said

I guess it's a coincidence he isn't acting like an starfish anymore either.

sad that darryl pussied out of the troll act when confronted

sad that darryl pussied out of the troll act when confronted

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

If he did nothing wrong then he has nothing to fear.

I'm sure he's backing out for other reasons.