Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 51838 times)

At this point your skepticism is solely for the sake of being contrarian
pretty sure he just couldnt be assed to read the whole thread and posted this to get a rundown

rundown of evidence:
-domain name was registered april 28 2018
-darryl posts pic uploaded to imglite two days after the domain was registered
-a week later the pony research pic thing happens, image also hosted on imglite.
-site is made with generic public free website code
-googling imglite does not show any history of the website, let alone the website itself.

its really too coincidential to be anything other than him replacing the image.

the battle of the century

pretty sure he just couldnt be assed to read the whole thread and posted this to get a rundown

rundown of evidence:
-domain name was registered april 28 2018
-darryl posts pic uploaded to imglite two days after the domain was registered
-a week later the pony research pic thing happens, image also hosted on imglite.
-site is made with generic public free website code
-googling imglite does not show any history of the website, let alone the website itself.

its really too coincidential to be anything other than him replacing the image.

basically at this point it's just a question of whether or not he will reply/confess

basically at this point it's just a question of whether or not he will reply/confess
He won't, nor from his perspective should he.

People are being told to use imglite.pro on bl glass chat

ImgLite Pro is the best alternative to the overused and overrated image host that is Imgur, it's time we made the switch!

Turns out Jasa is boltster.

This is getting out of hand, now boltster is joining my server with alt accounts trolling me.

maybe bolster is master matthew because matthew cant use imgur so he uses imglite

only child enthusiasts use imglite

ye so one more reason for matthew to use imglite

only child enthusiasts use imglite
only child enthusiast gay people use imglite

Turns out Jasa is boltster.
ID 13005
This is getting out of hand, now boltster is joining my server with alt accounts trolling me.
this is a pretty extraordinary claim considering Jasa has been an active user for 4-5 years. Boltster might throw together a cheap image hosting site 2 weeks in advance to troll you but maintaining an alter ego for that long seems like a stretch.

this is a pretty extraordinary claim considering Jasa has been an active user for 4-5 years. Boltster might throw together a cheap image hosting site 2 weeks in advance to troll you but maintaining an alter ego for that long seems like a stretch.

Well the real Jasa told me boltster stole his name  when his original key got revoked.

And ID 13005 is confirmed to be a boltster alt.