Give Me Messages to Read as Skeletor

Author Topic: Give Me Messages to Read as Skeletor  (Read 2554 times)

"prius was a good car"
"we are on a search party to exterminate swifthyena"
"no dada lackle"

i love this stop pls before it's too late
Am I supposed to read this?

welcome to the world inside your phone

I've been a good doggy woggy, maybe I need a treaty weaty? Maybe a punishment wunishment? I like it when daddy puts a colly wolly and leasy weashy on me and makes me worship his richardy wicky like the dumb animal I am. Especially his cummy wummies, I love it when daddy gets all sticky icky.

It's under your nose
It's under your nose
It's under your nose
It's under your nose
It's over your head
It's over your head
It's over your head
It's over your head
It's out of your reach
It's out of your reach
It's out of your reach
You stupid motherforgeter
You stupid motherforgeter
You stupid motherforget-
Er!!

(bonus points to those that know where this is from)

record yourself singing gucci gang in one try and no matter how bad your first try is post it
the whole song too

you sound like a disabled velma from scooby doo

this thread is beautiful

hey nyall, it’s been a few days since ive done requests, and i havent even done much. i have a lot of goodies in my inbox, but my libido has been extremely low lately, and my motivation for drawing nsfw in general hasn’t been the best because of it. ive even thought about putting a halt on drawing nsfw altogether, but i really dont want to disappoint anyone.

hey nyall, it’s been a few days since ive done requests, and i havent even done much. i have a lot of goodies in my inbox, but my libido has been extremely low lately, and my motivation for drawing nsfw in general hasn’t been the best because of it. ive even thought about putting a halt on drawing nsfw altogether, but i really dont want to disappoint anyone.

wtf this better be a copypasa

wtf this better be a copypasa
contact my secretary, paintbrussy dot tumblr dot com