I need a throwable 1x1 brick rock.

Author Topic: I need a throwable 1x1 brick rock.  (Read 1521 times)

Either the round or square 1x1 rock.

It needs to have all the lines and textures too.

Don't worry about the script I'm just going to use my throwing knife script. Unless you want to make your own. It would be a bonus if you could pick it up after thrown.

if you know how to code already whats preventing you from doing it

stop asking people to do your work

the heavy lifting in this add-on wouldn't be coding, it'd be sourcing a decent 1x1 round or 1x1 square in .dts format with correct textures. not trivial

The model.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 02:49:06 AM by King Tøny »

I already have a script for it. I just need a model that looks like a real brick.

Other than that the only thing I don't know how to add for the script is allowing the rock to bounce and be picked up again. So if someone can't do that for me then I'm going to have to settle for my more basic script.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 02:50:16 AM by King Tøny »

as for the 1x1f it really shouldnt be that hard just make a box of the same size and put the textures on it
you can probably figure out the round model from the blb, but i dont really know a whole lot about how bricks work

I literally just need a square and a cylinder model.

Script is already done.

do they absolutely need the textures?

do they absolutely need the textures?

yes.

They need to look like real bricks.

So one 1x1f brick is a total of 6 textures.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:21:34 AM by King Tøny »

I can't have a rock model that doesn't look like a brick. It has to look natural when I spawn it in the map.

Hey Tony, have you thought of looking into the script of the dodgeball? It bounces and also it can be picked up again.

Also, I made some quickie models for the stones. http://www.mediafire.com/file/n2wm36d9m7d7jv4/tony_stone.zip

and zeus swiftly saves the day

Hey Tony, have you thought of looking into the script of the dodgeball? It bounces and also it can be picked up again.

Also, I made some quickie models for the stones. http://www.mediafire.com/file/n2wm36d9m7d7jv4/tony_stone.zip

Thanks, I'll try it out.