Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 20481 times)

dunno if it's just me but i get the vibes that mega-bear has this fake nice aura about him
want to build something and talk about it man.
my server is up.

want to build something and talk about it man.
my server is up.
i don't want to get in your van srry

i don't want to get in your van srry
I'm sorry, did you see a question mark in that post

holy f*ck guys help

mega bear abducted me at 6 and ive been here ever sense

;l'kl;,,;l'l,,po]k[k[p;',kl;'ouhl

sorry i passed out from being too wholesome and posted that accidentally

dunno if it's just me but i get the vibes that mega-bear has this fake nice aura about him
nah mega-bear's niceness is very genuine

nah mega-bear's niceness is very genuine
I wouldn’t worry about it, zelau joined my server. me and him bonded for a bit

I wouldn’t worry about it, zelau joined my server. me and him bonded for a bit
did yall ****

easy partner. It's because you were really mean to me. I love to build things with people but you were really prickly and had a standoffish attitude. And seeing that you've held onto this for months now, just to let it surface the first chance there is-- man. you are really somethin huh
I wasn't mean to you at all. I proposed a bunch of ideas then was going into a server to work and you vanished from my friends. I had no attitude with you at all! And yes I am holding it against you because I was very nice to you and genuinely excited to start something that I thought people might like to play.

You might be on to something, how I usually am on the forums is not reflective of how I am in the game; so I don't know where he's getting the 'you were mean to me' thing from. And it wasn't just him, him and Londo (the other person in on this) both removed and blocked me seemingly simultaneously, and I barely even spoke to Londo, so you can't say I was being 'mean and standoffish' towards him. There's something else going on here.

If you don't want to work on a project just say that, don't lie about what I did to you dude. Its especially bogus that you're trying to make me sound like a bad guy.

These two things conflict see, you're saying it was months ago yet you're saying I am coming at you the first chance I got to. If I really wanted to make a scene initially I would have just drama'd you and Londo when it happened.

Bullstuff man you know how you acted to me, drop the victim complex. You’re a richard around the clock.