Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 20550 times)

I like richard around the clock

sorry typo i meant to say i hate richards

this page is cursed

dang who am i gonna trust here. the abrasive starfish guy who insists he wasnt an starfish that day or the guy whos always pleasant to everyone.

dang who am i gonna trust here. the abrasive starfish guy who insists he wasnt an starfish that day or the guy whos always pleasant to everyone.

this

argument in a nutshell. bones, you’re channeling a bit of hata here with the “redefining what i said as non-insulting and truthful” statements

why the bump though
it was a first page bump from 3 days, not that bad

why the bump though
was the like 10th topic on front page, didnt realize this constituted a bump. apologies i guess

ye its on the first page just thought it was a bit weird to give your say on something thats already been dealt with lol

Hi, I'm sorry for the bragging. I hope my modification help input makes up for it.

why the bump though
omg its not the top 5 threads its a bump better make a post about it to get that high post count!!!

Hi, I'm sorry for the bragging. I hope my modification help input makes up for it.

omg its not the top 5 threads its a bump better make a post about it to get that high post count!!!
big brain post

do you drink lighter fluid