Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 20573 times)

so are you gonna just dodge my question
that was very clearly a rhetorical question lol

so are you always a hostile cunt
you started it you forgetin handicap

phantos better run before darth puts him down with the draco

Prove it

how many people in this thread are actually standing by anything you've said

how many people in this thread are actually standing by anything you've said
That's not what you said, you said people who like me not people who agree with me you supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly. If you dislike people who disagree with you then, jeez

more people like me than you

Dude screw you, we were going to make something with londo and you turned on me out of nowhere
Lol this is not exactly what happened. but I hope airing our dirty laundry for no reason makes you feel good.

you supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly.
red spy just got extirpated

you supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly.

was this an attempt at a joke

as a rule of thumb furries should generally be ostracized from communities until they either die of depression or congregate into a larger furry commune. if the latter happens it makes it easier for us to identify and round them up for execution

Weak, 2/10 see me after class

Lol this is not exactly what happened. but I hope airing our dirty laundry for no reason makes you feel good.
Oh right, you blocked and removed me out of nowhere. Does that make you sound any better?

i like red spy more than u
Well ur a cake and cake's are known for lying

was this an attempt at a joke
No, a genuine insult. More lethal than 10 tons of donkey dookie dropping from 60 stories.

back up guys, he can hurt you

Oh right, you blocked and removed me out of nowhere. Does that make you sound any better?
easy partner. It's because you were really mean to me. I love to build things with people but you were really prickly and had a standoffish attitude. And seeing that you've held onto this for months now, just to let it surface the first chance there is-- man. you are really somethin huh

Grrrr people blocking me on the interwebs

dunno if it's just me but i get the vibes that mega-bear has this fake nice aura about him