Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 20461 times)

bones, what is wrong with you? do you even know how many blockheads have died from blhack? my family members have died in BLOCKLAND because of it, you should be ashamed of yourself

bones, what is wrong with you? do you even know how many blockheads have died from blhack? my family members have died in BLOCKLAND because of it, you should be ashamed of yourself
u kno this is why people dont rly want u here right????

The title is my opinion on him being here, I think he should be banned. I've posted this probably three times now, so I suggest you learn how to read so I don't have to keep repeating myself.
I know it's your opinion, I just don't think the reasons for it are very valid.

This is the second stuffty brown townogy in this thread, I'm starting to feel like a broken record.
i mean you kind of sound like one. you stated your opinion, the majority disagrees, what more do you want? at this point i feel like youre trying to tell us were wrong and youre right  :cookieMonster:

No it isn't? This is an online game we're talking about, peoples lives aren't ending over this stuff. This is the second stuffty brown townogy in this thread, I'm starting to feel like a broken record.
It's an example to show how ridiculous your reasoning is you little stuff

replace armalite with val, ar15 with blhack, and massacres with servers being trolled

same stuff different words

replace armalite with val, ar15 with blhack, and massacres with servers being trolled

hate to break it to you but your reasoning is actually stuff

blhack isn't as effective as a loving gun, and trolling isn't as impactful as massacres (unless you're one of those sensitive people)

If he hasn't been banned thus far, he probably won't get banned because of this thread. He hasn't really been subtle about the fact he's Computermix if OP was able to pick up on it.

That’s like blaming Armalite for all the massacres that have happened with the AR-15 -_-
itd be like blaming armalite for all the massacres with an ar-15 if armalite was very specifically not supposed to make ar-15s ever

No it isn't, it's simply a poor brown townogy. Also, little stuff lol? Whatever you say big man, please don't beat me up.

itd be like blaming armalite for all the massacres with an ar-15 if armalite was very specifically not supposed to make ar-15s ever
You articulated this way better than I did honestly lol

If he hasn't been banned thus far, he probably won't get banned because of this thread. He hasn't really been subtle about the fact he's Computermix if OP was able to pick up on it.
He has not been subtle no, I was presuming that he's simply been under the radar. But again, I could be wrong. Badspot could know who he is and simply doesn't think he should be banned, and if that's the case then that's that.

hes posted in dev topics and badspot has responded to him personally on afew occasions iirc
Missed this, but could you possibly find a link? I looked through some pages and didn't seem to find anything, but I didn't look very thoroughly. Thanks if you do by the way.

is this like a joke or
Sorry, I was foaming testosterone at the mouth when I replied then. No you shouldn't be banned, but I really disagree with the brown townogy you were making because of the extremism, a better brown townogy (in my opinion, of course) would be "That kid that threw TP at my house a few months ago hasn't done it again, why try and confront him now"?

are you dumb? he's specifically making fun of that
No he wasn't, Red Spy himself said the brown townogy was extreme, which it is, but I understand the point he's trying to make. You sound like the dumb one for assuming his intentions.

i mean you kind of sound like one. you stated your opinion, the majority disagrees, what more do you want? at this point i feel like youre trying to tell us were wrong and youre right  :cookieMonster:
I want to keep the discussion going, of course! Now get you and your dookie ass rock out of my thread before I make Captain Nemo ram the Nautilus into your jejunum. Layman's terms for those with underdeveloped lexicons: stick it far in your butt

so do you acknowledge the point we are trying to get at yet or does the snowflake school not teach grammar

IMO blhack actually helped weed out the problem players and helped show the worst in people. The aimbot was pretty useless unless you used a raycasting weapon and even then it was VERY obvious and any player that used it got banned from the server in minutes. The only real damaging feature of the hack was the server crasher, and pretty much everybody who used the crasher got their key revoked and are now ban-on-sight.

I just wished he put a backdoor in the hack so anybody that used it got their files deleted to go along with getting their key revoked.

I want to keep the discussion going, of course! Now get you and your dookie ass rock out of my thread before I make Captain Nemo ram the Nautilus into your jejunum. Layman's terms for those with underdeveloped lexicons: stick it far in your butt
toby hasn't even posted once in this thread you big idiot!!

disrespecting toby? /nosupport this drama

why don't we just deal with it