Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 20322 times)

well i was guess i should have tried to reword it better but yeah, my point was that he really hasnt done anything, i mean yeah he did create blhack which gives a good reason to ban him but if he hasnt really done much recently then whats the point of creating the drama out of the blue?
the problem is that he basically goes into every blhack related drama and boasts about how smart he is and what he did to make it and how you could easily combat blhack if you were as smart as him

noedit im not saying that i dont support the drama it just seems weird that the drama was made out of no where when his most recent post was the first in almost a month and it was actually a helpful post
I saw his post and recognized his name, then looked in his post history and remembered who he was.

The ego is one thing, but the fact he made the hack is the big one. People are banned for hacking, so he should be banned. Simple.

he was already banned for hacking at one point. he stopped working on it after his ban so in that sense i guess he's 'changed' per se but i still dont like his attitude towards hacking as a whole

he was already banned for hacking at one point. he stopped working on it after his ban so in that sense i guess he's 'changed' per se but i still dont like his attitude towards hacking as a whole
He still shouldn't be part of the community

i am also surprised he isnt BoS, making BL hack should definitely have burned the bridge /support

i am also surprised he isnt BoS, making BL hack should definitely have burned the bridge /support
I'm willing to be Badspot just doesn't know he's here.

I'm willing to be Badspot just doesn't know he's here.
hes posted in dev topics and badspot has responded to him personally on afew occasions iirc

It's interesting to bring this discussion up after a long time. Why do you all of the sudden want him banned?

It's interesting to bring this discussion up after a long time. Why do you all of the sudden want him banned?
gay furries face my fury

instead of like, actually making some sort of anti-blhack measure
Well this isn't Catch me if you can but he should try actually using that brain of his to make a thing that stops his hack

well i was guess i should have tried to reword it better but yeah, my point was that he really hasnt done anything, i mean yeah he did create blhack which gives a good reason to ban him but if he hasnt really done much recently then whats the point of creating the drama out of the blue?

bin laden hasn't attacked new york in a while so why should we care

not bolster, not some toxic idiot, but the guy who made blhack that isnt even doing anything bad right now?
this is probably the stupidest thing I've read all day

bin laden hasn't attacked new york in a while so why should we care
Of course he hasn't, he's dead.

this is probably the stupidest thing I've read all day
I worded it wrong, i was asking why this came out of the blue but i said something totally different