Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 20567 times)

I understand that he no longer does anything malicious, but again - he made BLhack, and boasts about it. Whether he's gone or not really is not a problem to me, I am just curious what the rest of the lot thinks.

Also, there is always another side to the coin with people like this. I met a guy who exposes viruses on his youtube and breaks them down as to how he does it, a 'scriptkiddie' exposer if you will. He sounds like a whitehat, but after talking to him personally on his discord I found that he is also a blackhat - and openly told me he's compromised databases on government websites, and gave me all the tools and how to's to do it. I didn't do it, but the point is that people like this have talent but also an ego, and they abuse it typically; like Val has. Should he be banned, or welcomed with open arms?

bin laden hasn't attacked new york in a while so why should we care
"He killed thousands and committed other various crimes, but he hasn't attacked anyone in a while so we'll let him slide"!

Do you really think this was a logical brown townogy to make? You should honestly just be banned for this rat-brained bullstuff of a post, I don't even know what else to say

"He killed thousands and committed other various crimes, but he hasn't attacked anyone in a while so we'll let him slide"!

Do you really think this was a logical brown townogy to make? You should honestly just be banned for this rat-brained bullstuff of a post, I don't even know what else to say
good point

if i write a program that draws squares on a window does that mean im also one of the smartest users on blockland

have you reported his posts? if not, that's why he isn't banned. if you have reported his posts and he's still not banned, it's because badspot doesn't care. see how far a few seconds of thought can get you?

if i write a program that draws squares on a window does that mean im also one of the smartest users on blockland
This is actually harder then you think if you’re going the internal way....
didnt you also work on blhack
No...? I associated myself with Smooth for a while and he made his own version of BLHack but I never developed it or wrote a single line of code for it.
I understand that he no longer does anything malicious, but again - he made BLhack, and boasts about it. Whether he's gone or not really is not a problem to me, I am just curious what the rest of the lot thinks.

Also, there is always another side to the coin with people like this. I met a guy who exposes viruses on his youtube and breaks them down as to how he does it, a 'scriptkiddie' exposer if you will. He sounds like a whitehat, but after talking to him personally on his discord I found that he is also a blackhat - and openly told me he's compromised databases on government websites, and gave me all the tools and how to's to do it. I didn't do it, but the point is that people like this have talent but also an ego, and they abuse it typically; like Val has. Should he be banned, or welcomed with open arms?
So what? He made a hack. Big deal. Ban the people who are using it on your server. With the wave of BLHack brought in an amazing base (well sorta) for making DLLs. All of my DLL mods wouldn’t be here without the work HE did. In fact, ALL of the DLL mods wouldn’t be here. That includes BLBrowser, PlayerCollisionToggle, blocklandjs, SelectiveGhosting, etc. If you can’t administrate your server to the point where you’re able to ban hackers, then you shouldn’t be running a server in the first place.

This is actually harder then you think if you’re going the internal way....
ummm talk about how you didnt work on blhack again

im fine with hacking. as long as you're doing it to learn and not use it for malicious purpose or personal gain. i may be mistaken but i think theres some kind of old time golden rule with hacking thats like a: "only do it to see if you can. dont abuse it" sort of deal. blhacks creation doesnt really bother me so much as his intent with it or how it got out into the public. i dont know what his intent was, and its not cool that he let it slip, but it seems to have been cleaned up relatively well and its universally known blhack is a stuffty thing to have/use to exploit stuff so the message is also clear

its whatever. i wouldnt ban him

ummm talk about how you didnt work on blhack again
I’ve worked on these projects:
https://github.com/hatf0/blocklandjs
https://github.com/hatf0/blbrowser2

That’s how I know about the internals of Blockland. Not BLHack.

This is actually harder then you think if you’re going the internal way....No...? I associated myself with Smooth for a while and he made his own version of BLHack but I never developed it or wrote a single line of code for it.So what? He made a hack. Big deal. Ban the people who are using it on your server. With the wave of BLHack brought in an amazing base (well sorta) for making DLLs. All of my DLL mods wouldn’t be here without the work HE did. In fact, ALL of the DLL mods wouldn’t be here. That includes BLBrowser, PlayerCollisionToggle, blocklandjs, SelectiveGhosting, etc. If you can’t administrate your server to the point where you’re able to ban hackers, then you shouldn’t be running a server in the first place.
Pretty bold statement to make, why are you riding his rooster lol? Dude made a hack for the intention of hacking, there's all there is to it. It wasn't made to see if you can 'do it', you can hack any game.

Nowhere in this thread is anyone talking about needing help with hackers ruining their servers, we are discussing the hack creator being on the forums and whether or not he should be banned. Don't derail my thread.

have you reported his posts? if not, that's why he isn't banned. if you have reported his posts and he's still not banned, it's because badspot doesn't care. see how far a few seconds of thought can get you?
Wow, amazing idea! I never thought of that. You're essentially dismissing the thread and any other drama created with this. Why make any drama if we can simply report people and see what the result is?

Yes, he’s a furry. Yes, he made BLHack.
He’s a valuable person to have in this community. Stop trying to get rid of him.

lol

i missed this:

Do you really think this was a logical brown townogy to make?

its might be extreme but yes

You should honestly just be banned for this rat-brained bullstuff of a post, I don't even know what else to say

is this like a joke or

so you want him gone for making a hack that he made like 4-5 years ago that he himself doesn't even use or distribute?? you should be wanting the people who use it to gain an unfair advantage to be banned not the guy who doesn't even want to associate with it anymore

Pretty bold statement to make, why are you riding his rooster lol? Dude made a hack for the intention of hacking, there's all there is to it. It wasn't made to see if you can 'do it', you can hack any game.

Nowhere in this thread is anyone talking about needing help with hackers ruining their servers, we are discussing the hack creator being on the forums and whether or not he should be banned. Don't derail my thread.

Wow, amazing idea! I never thought of that. You're essentially dismissing the thread and any other drama created with this. Why make any drama if we can simply report people and see what the result is?
Immediately assuming I'm riding his richard, and having a fixated mindset on why he made it! Nice meme!

are you dumb? he's specifically making fun of that