Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 20547 times)

He is also one of the smartest people in the community and aids people with their coding problems. Doesn’t have interest in messing with community so not sure why you want him gone now.

having a dog acatar doesnt make you a furry you dumb piece of sh**

You guys are starfishs. Just because Val did some stuff in the past doesn’t mean that he should be kicked out of the community forever, unlike sociopaths like dotdotcircle. Yes, he’s a furry. Yes, he made BLHack. The second part isn’t excusable— and, I’m not trying to excuse it. But, hasn’t this witch hunt gone on for loving long enough? Seriously. It’s been, what, 3+ years? Val is one of the smartest, if not the smartest person in regards to technology and coding in this damn community, and you’re all still trying to expel him. He’s a valuable person to have in this community. Stop trying to get rid of him.

You guys are starfishs. Just because Val did some stuff in the past doesn’t mean that he should be kicked out of the community forever, unlike sociopaths like dotdotcircle. Yes, he’s a furry. Yes, he made BLHack. The second part isn’t excusable— and, I’m not trying to excuse it. But, hasn’t this witch hunt gone on for loving long enough? Seriously. It’s been, what, 3+ years? Val is one of the smartest, if not the smartest person in regards to technology and coding in this damn community, and you’re all still trying to expel him. He’s a valuable person to have in this community. Stop trying to get rid of him.
didnt you also work on blhack

tbh all i see is him trying to a change

and also he may be shadowbanned

tbh all i see is him trying to a change
This sentence hurts my brain.

This sentence hurts my brain.

im sorry words besides "WITCHHUNT HE FOR PAST CRIMES!1!1!! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO CHANGE!!!" gives you a migrane

You can contact me at maidxeno@gmail.com if you would like me to mail you some money to buy aspirin

im sorry words besides "WITCHHUNT HE FOR PAST CRIMES!1!1!! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO CHANGE!!!" gives you a migrane

You can contact me at maidxeno@gmail.com if you would like me to mail you some money to buy aspirin

No, the sentence is just worded in a horrid way.

No, the sentence is just worded in a horrid way.
he had a one letter typo

consider improving your comprehension maybe?

he had a one letter typo

consider improving your comprehension maybe?
Wait.....

My god I'm a loving dumbass... I kept thinking that his sentence was needing more words. Forgive me for this moment of being brainless.

It's interesting to bring this discussion up after a long time. Why do you all of the sudden want him banned?

I saw his post and recognized his name, then looked in his post history and remembered who he was.
Figured you missed my response