should pitbulls be banned

Poll

­­

No
36 (46.2%)
Yes
42 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: should pitbulls be banned  (Read 10448 times)

matthew like its not even that deep like it was just a bad brown townogy

thats why i said i havent heard a substantial or worrying amount of cases because there literally isnt a substantial amount to where a ban is necessary

german shepherds are the "police dog" breed and are specifically trained to take down people if need be but they dont have this ridiculous stigma surrounding them.

how about punish the owner and not the dog

literally some of the people here who are fully advocating for banning pitbulls are the same people that are posing with guns in photos and saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people"

literally some of the people here who are fully advocating for banning pitbulls are the same people that are posing with guns in photos and saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people"
[;'
/kpkp'o/;

please leave my thread

Guns aren't Alive, and Guns don't randomly attack people/animals against the wishes and control of the owner

Guns aren't Alive, and Guns don't randomly attack people/animals against the wishes and control of the owner
why do u random words

good thing 90% of trained dogs don't do this

no i think youre randoming words
Is this like some sort of ongoing prank?
Where everyone just pretends anything I say doesn't make sense?
Not in the "you're argument is bullstuff" doesn't make sense.
But like pretending I'm typing absolute nonsense and posting complete insanity.

What is loving happening, am I having a stroke?

'''''fsggggggggggggggggggggggbnfsx dgff
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 01:01:49 AM by Master Matthew² »

If the owner wasn't home and the dog somehow escaped (broke the fence, dug under it, etc) then it's not exactly the owners fault per say, at that point it's the dog's fault for being disobedient in which case if it did something serious while loose (injured someone) it outta be put down

If the owner wasn't home and the dog somehow escaped (broke the fence, dug under it, etc) then it's not exactly the owners fault per say, at that point it's the dog's fault for being disobedient in which case if it did something serious while loose (injured someone) it outta be put down

no, it's the owner's fault for being negligent

when some kid finds daddy's shotgun in an unlocked safe and accidentally shoots himself, who's responsible?