[E3 NEWS] Multiple Titles leaked by Walmart Canada's Website

Author Topic: [E3 NEWS] Multiple Titles leaked by Walmart Canada's Website  (Read 4462 times)

i hope i get to race a loving rocket ship heading into space this time in horizon FIVE

holy stuff sequels upon sequels im so sick of this stuff can we have some loving originality i dont want to play the same goddamn games over and over again what the forget goddamnit

holy stuff sequels upon sequels im so sick of this stuff can we have some loving originality i dont want to play the same goddamn games over and over again what the forget goddamnit
then just don't play them you skank

then just don't play them you skank
im bored of playing the same 4 video games ive been playing for the last 7 years

im bored of playing the same 4 video games ive been playing for the last 7 years
then play roblox or something

"dragon quest 2"

arnt there like 12 sequels of them now? what is this "2"
Probably either Dragon Quest Builders 2 or someone got confused and mixed up the listing for Dragon Quest 11 somehow.

Or maybe it really is all speculative.

here's the trick: you play indie games

i just hope this isn't the full or most of the lineup for all the major games cause I'm not really excited for the release of literally any of these

wheres mcjob we need an e3 2018 megathread

hey the thingy is fake btw

first of all source? and secondly wow what a surprise

Dang, I was excited for Forza Horizons 5