Piecrust literally keeping me hostage in a necrobumped thread

Author Topic: Piecrust literally keeping me hostage in a necrobumped thread  (Read 11966 times)

the reason why argentina is so underdeveloped is because everyone there got baby balls and dont wanna do nothing besides rape a dog or two
That explains why ol' one-nut adolf hid there.

Okay, a user being a friend within a thread I can understand.
But how the forget can he keep you hostage in a forums thread?
Either stop posting in your thread for a while or lock it.
Or even better yet, use a different word than hostage, because unless he's somehow got you at gun point in his home, then your definition of hostage is screwed up.
Applies here just like in the other hostage topic.

Do you ever wonder how many more times Lord Tony will say someone is keeping him hostage in a thread he simply doesn't have to participate in?

i like how tonys still wrong in this situation but everyones coming together and owning pie crust

I think it's obvious that Pie Crust is trying to keep Tony's old topic alive just for low-tier trolling purposes.
But now he's just gone full stuffpost mode, so...

And we get it, Tony is easy to bait. Great job

The forget is wrong with blockland forums and why has it been this way for such a long loving time?

the reason why argentina is so underdeveloped is because everyone there got baby balls and dont wanna do nothing besides rape a dog or two
youre not funny

pie crust is basically just trying to epic troll tony because tony doesnt understand you should ignore someone if they want attention

pie crust is basically just trying to epic troll tony because tony doesnt understand you should ignore someone if they want attention

Im nearly 100% sure that Pie wants the final post just so he can threaten a necrobump since we know Tony doesn't like that.

Now he's back at it again but in both topics.

He's literally still at it.

just dont respond to his posts or topic its all he is looking for
if you ignore him like the others eventually the attention withdrawal will hopefully make him do something stupid again and this time itll be a BOS (hopefully)

I'm with hootaloo on this one. he's got a point.