Sebi's Park

Poll

which one

pinkerton
pinkerton
pinkerton
pinkerton
ratitude

Author Topic: Sebi's Park  (Read 2828 times)

Sebi's Park (hahaha im so funny) is a server I host every now and then where people can build and basically do whatever. Me and others usually building something for a project, or focused on some sort of thing, but we usually allow you to build wherever and hang out with us. (if you can bear the terrible filecount.) If you want you can even be a part of it yourself!

• Rose The Floran
                                                                                                   • Midoka
                                                                                                   • Boyo
                                                                                                   • Super Steve's Bro
                                                                                                   • failbros2

• My Channel
                                                                                                     • My Steam
                                                                                                     • My Discord Server
                                                                                                     • My Twitter

Now, Sebi's Park barely has anyone helping out right now, and this is a very small thread so far, but I hope that more people will want to be a part of it! If you wanna help out, I usually host whenever I can in the EST timezone, and I'll post whenever I'm hosting. DM me with any details.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 03:36:20 PM by thatguysebi »

epic

can i do the help

epic

can i do the help
You Are In (im hosting currently so feel free to joi n) (edit: nvm i want to work on this thread a lil more)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 03:12:14 PM by thatguysebi »

looks like a chill server to build on, I will have to stop by sometime. (wish I could join now but oof)

alright im gonna host again, was just fixing up op

i give you permission to host when you unban me from your discord

where's the dinosaurs?

get o ut of my thread bony

hosting now

edit: stopped
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 08:48:01 PM by thatguysebi »

hey this is actually p cool.
ive always wanted to make a build where players can do whatever while i build since i like building when other people are online