Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante

Author Topic: Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante  (Read 33191 times)

don't act like a low functioning sperg you helped pie crust keep bumping a post which was made by his banned alt
i wasn't helping pie crust do anything despite whatever your smooth brain might tell you, i was just replying to the thread because that's one of the main functions of a forum dingus.

i wasn't helping pie crust do anything despite whatever your smooth brain might tell you, i was just replying to the thread because that's one of the main functions of a forum dingus.
HaHa. Instead of Posting Literally Anywhere Else to not rile up what I perceive as a "Habitual Problem User" I just posted here to troll HIM back. Guess what? Its okay smooth brain, because ITS THE MAIN FUNCTION OF THE FORUM XD
That makes it automatically okay to act like a low functioning sperg. Come up with an excuse!

Unova, this isn't your battle

That makes it automatically okay to act like a low functioning sperg. Come up with an excuse!
im pretty sure you are talking about yourself buddy

have you taken your schizophrenia pills yet

Damn. The entire post... Invalidated. I just got Deflected.

Damn. The entire post... Invalidated. I just got Deflected.
you really did thanks for the compliment i really appreciate it

i literally cannot believe you are such a lowlife that badspot had to executive order your filthy pony-loving scourge on humanity you call your existance
You're so loving obvious here lmfao

i literally cannot believe you are such a lowlife that badspot had to executive order your filthy pony-loving scourge on humanity you call your existance

Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante

dude shut the forget up lmao

i literally cannot believe you are such a lowlife

what the forget are you talking about lmao

i wasn't helping pie crust do anything despite whatever your smooth brain might tell you

what the forget is with you people slamming "forget" into parts of your sentences where it doesn't belong

what the forget is with you people slamming "forget" into parts of your sentences where it doesn't belong
if you log out some words r censored