Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante

Author Topic: Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante  (Read 33248 times)

stop picking  on burton he doesnt desreve all of thsi abuse

no nikka

please guys its too much stop!
I literally have no words to explain how much of a richard your being in this thread and proving their point, even if they do troll/stuffpost it's not on the level of you right now

stop bumping this thread it doesn't even have anydimg 2 dew with you smh.......................... ..

:panda:

I literally have no words to explain how much of a richard your being in this thread and proving their point, even if they do troll/stuffpost it's not on the level of you right now
by telling you to stop being a richard, im being a richard. did the doctor slap your soft spot when you were born?

You didn't tell anybody to stop being a richard. You made a joke response to dismiss any points or statements made for 5 posts, likely without reading them, while setting yourself up to play the victim once somebody responds to it.

Stop acting like this. You used to be alright, what happened?
Something bothering you or what?

by telling you to stop being a richard, im being a richard. did the doctor slap your soft spot when you were born?
Yeah but i wasn't being a richard matey, I was just saying you're proving "their" point therefore i'm semi neutral but saying that makes me just agree with them even more.

im the only person who is allowed to use joke responses and the word "hater"
this brother is a kidalex wannabe

i'm semi neutral
LOL

im the only person who is allowed to use joke responses and the word "hater"
this brother is a kidalex wannabe
not funny hater

Answer to Mr nobody's post burton?

Answer to Mr nobody's post burton?
his lexicon is too underdeveloped for him to do that

Stop acting like this. You used to be alright, what happened?
Something bothering you or what?
Its called the glory hole

Its called the glory hole
Um actually it's the casting couch nice try