Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante

Author Topic: Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante  (Read 32243 times)

hey wait i'm not logged out what is the meaning of this

thanks
also if u have ads on logged probably cuz google ads no likey bad words

good i can say forget now

Burt became the next boltster.

Burt became the next boltster.
and you are still the same old stuff stain that posted pony research and got banned multiple times for it.

i dont know what happened to burton, if my memory is not failing me he used to be a completely different person than he is now

i dont know what happened to burton, if my memory is not failing me he used to be a completely different person than he is now

He's getting tired of being irrelevant.

Much like when Hillary keeps blaming everyone but her for the election loss so she can remain relevant with the people.

Col Burton is just lashing out at the most infamous forum users to try and JumpStart his relevancy.

It's like when comedy central drops in ratings. So they keep throwing buzzwords like Annoying Orange to gain ratings.

its mostly because he has zero friends but keep talking tony i find it entertaining

He used to be a completely different person

It's as if officerzach hacked col. burton account

He used to be a completely different person

It's as if officerzach hacked col. burton account
Shouldn't you be sending screamer links in pm

Shouldn't you be sending screamer links in pm
this is what i mean, the drama is about you not felipe - stop trying to direct the topic at hand onto other people