GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 36888 times)

guys sebi is gonna #expose me

that's the joke
thankfully you're not a comedian

/support greenBH tries to get people pissed off and when under fire for it just says "it jok u fell 4 jok haha"

this is where he starts telling me to let him stay because he's building me dig dug

i started getting pissy because he's now playing the victim card after i told him politely to leave (also lol that 19 years old thing)

i was tired of arguing and i gave him a bunch of chances to just leave and yet he didnt. the reasoning behind this in the first place was him just being very annoying to me ingame, him being annoying on the forum itself, and just being kind of an ass in general. i just didnt want him there and i just wanted him to respect my decision.

but there's more

here we have him saying it was all a hilarious joke and also telling me i made it a big deal... while we have others telling him that hes in the wrong. everything after this is him calling me a baby or some insult and proving how he's right. after this im definitely supporting lmao

thankfully you're not a comedian

/support greenBH tries to get people pissed off and when under fire for it just says "it jok u fell 4 jok haha"

sebi did piss me off a little

so, there's that.

he's got a damn short fuse. doesn't seem like he's aware of it either, and it just gets annoying.

let's say there's a ton of bouncy balls in a room, sebi would loving throw you out the window because "murr murr u were being annoying" and then would never see anything wrong with that. he never even really explains why I was, or even warned me before.

the superballs make those stupid loving boingy noises so its completely justified he banned you. you were being annoying as forget

the superballs make those stupid loving boingy noises so its completely justified he banned you. you were being annoying as forget

you see that was the first time I used it

they should cooldown but it was mostly on my side where I forgeted up

sebi did piss me off a little

so, there's that.

he's got a damn short fuse. doesn't seem like he's aware of it either, and it just gets annoying.

let's say there's a ton of bouncy balls in a room, sebi would loving throw you out the window because "murr murr u were being annoying" and then would never see anything wrong with that. he never even really explains why I was, or even warned me before.

i fetched you out because you were spamming an item that makes noise everytime it impacts something lol, and then i let you back in and you kept doing it. that was a week ago, just get over it.

secondly, how am i the one with the short fuse...? i told you to just leave numerous times because i didn't want you there, you started getting bitchy and playing the victim card, and then... what? it's my fault now for being mad you wouldn't just listen to me? alright. greenbh everyone! 19 and going at it for 10 years epic style!

okay greenbh can be a moron but he's not *that* bad. It is pretty forgetin funny that there is a direct connection that he's hated by some of the most loving autistic people on the forum. It's also hilarious to me that these same users act seriously handicapped far more frequently than he does and yet dogpile on him whenever they get the chance:
example A: OP
B: fire vine
C: Superfun909
D: Brazilian monkey
E: Planr
F:Tablesalt
G:Nix
H:Racooner
I:ayebee123
i mean that's a forgetin list.

i fetched you out because you were spamming an item that makes noise everytime it impacts something lol, and then i let you back in and you kept doing it. that was a week ago, just get over it.

secondly, how am i the one with the short fuse...? i told you to just leave numerous times because i didn't want you there, you started getting bitchy and playing the victim card, and then... what? it's my fault now for being mad you wouldn't just listen to me? alright. greenbh everyone! 19 and going at it for 10 years epic style!

many other people feel the same way I do. it's just up to them to speak out and you to just get over it.

don't let stuff like this get on your back, this is not as big as you made it big guy.

and yeah, the first time it was in the corner with one ball. then I did it again.
you didn't say anything in between those about the balls.

use your words buddy

u really like bringing me up with for no reason don't u grimboy

many other people feel the same way I do. it's just up to them to speak out and you to just get over it.

don't let stuff like this get on your back, this is not as big as you made it big guy.

and yeah, the first time it was in the corner with one ball. then I did it again.
you didn't say anything in between those about the balls.

use your words buddy
i didn't make it big. i posted that you were being a prick instead of making an all new drama which i couldve done, explained why i thought you were being a prick, posted even more glass chatlogs of you being a big boy prick and then called it a day. you chose to reply and skew what actually happened, and yeah, it kind of is getting on my back because you're failing to realize how utterly stupid you're being. i wouldn't hate you before this or right now even if i didn't know that you do this a lot, but i literally just went through it. giving you numerous chances to just drop it and leave with you insulting me and passing it off as a joke and also being as calm as i could. this with seeing how you act on the forum + you joining when i said i personally didn't like you and left it at that is just plain handicapped. just realize that you're being dumb and call it quits

just a thought unrelated to this drama but someone should make a chart of individual users in drama threads from 2016 to now because there's alot of symmetry in threads in drama now and I feel it reflects the drama board's "hate everything" general personality

just a thought unrelated to this drama but someone should make a chart of individual users in drama threads from 2016 to now because there's alot of symmetry in threads in drama now and I feel it reflects the drama board's "hate everything" general personality
I feel like drama is drastically different to how it was back then though, now it's a lot of ironic stuffposting and very little substance (same could be said for most of the forum tbh)