GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 38381 times)

darth is far more annoying

Yeah honesly i have severe hangups about this drama. GreenBH isn't doing anything actively malicious; when he has a 1 to 1 conversation he doesn't stuffpost and speaks like a normal human. is this drama about him being a richard 'sometimes'? because if so there are much better marks, Darth.

darth tries too hard to involve himself in drama. i've noticed this for quite a while now.

...or maybe its because i wanted to point out that hes acting like a fool?
Yeah honesly i have severe hangups about this drama. GreenBH isn't doing anything actively malicious; when he has a 1 to 1 conversation he doesn't stuffpost and speaks like a normal human. is this drama about him being a richard 'sometimes'? because if so there are much better marks, Darth.
Once again, those quotes are all from the first 7 pages of his posts. Anything not included was either not drama worthy or not half handicapped, and of which there were maybe 10 posts

...or maybe its because i wanted to point out that hes acting like a fool?
i guess ill go Make Drama at you then

well the difference is that i dont have my first 7 pages of posting as just shear stuffposting

within the past 7 days too

well the difference is that i dont have my first 7 pages of posting as just shear stuffposting

that's like saying you decided to spread rumors about somebody because they're a cripple, that's handicapped.

that's like saying you decided to spread rumors about somebody because they're a cripple, that's handicapped.

literally

what
literally view your own posts and you'll see what i mean

what
literally view your own posts and you'll see what i mean

[dude stuffposts sometimes]

darth: wow im gonna drama you and use that as a point

see what I mean?

[dude stuffposts sometimes]

darth: wow im gonna drama you and use that as a point

see what I mean?
oh no, you dont stuffpost some times
you literally stuff post all of the time