GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 38546 times)

Well, another drama gets derailed. Yay.

On-Topic greenBH is not that bad; coming from someone who thought he was a handicap 9 years ago: he is much improved and there are people who act like bigger richards/idiots

Well, another drama gets derailed. Yay.
it's not an epic win for autism gank squad if they can't derail a thread

it's not an epic win for autism gank squad if they can't derail a thread
what are you talking about lol

On-Topic greenBH is not that bad; coming from someone who thought he was a handicap 9 years ago: he is much improved and there are people who act like bigger richards/idiots
exactly

what are you talking about lol
I didn't name anyone yet you replied, isn't that interesting?

all my brothers busting at the cops on the regular

I didn't name anyone yet you replied, isn't that interesting?
No offense but when has asking for clarification ever counted as an admission of guilt? “Autism gank squad” is pretty vague

by acknowledging the derailment you are derailing the thread

by acknowledging the derailment you are derailing the thread
so you too, are making it go off the designated path.

can we make this back on topic

im telling you the stop sign worked hes gone

so you too, are making it go off the designated path.

can we make this back on topic
Again, GreenBH hasn’t really done anything, and the topic was made by one of the forums’s 5 most handicapped users who got pissy because Greenbh said they were acting handicapped.

Again, GreenBH hasn’t really done anything, and the topic was made by one of the forums’s 5 most handicapped users who got pissy because Greenbh said they were acting handicapped.
greenbh never said i was handicapped, i mean i know its hard with your Alzheimers and all

greenbh never said i was handicapped, i mean i know its hard with your Alzheimers and all
ever heard of implying something