GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 36908 times)

Now I know why his name seems familiar
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=95779.0

He used to jerk off to fur coats
Seems accurate, but don´t kinkshame, it´s rude.

Thanks for confirming

damn it

forget sometimes I wish I didn't make stuff up as a kid

like maxx forgets bags you forget coats. sports bra and used panty special interest away from the whole cougar

like maxx forgets bags you forget coats. sports bra and used panty special interest away from the whole cougar

actually, some guy made that up. well sort of. I told him I jerked off for some reason (no idea why) and he made this stuff up and blackmailed me. he said that if I didn't apologize for the age old "build stealing" bullstuff, I would get off fine but if I didn't he would screw with my reputation. (I told him I saved one of his builds or something before to start this) I stopped playing blockland for like a day, so sad...................  :panda:

now did I jerk off to women? yes.

in coats? no.

but was I a stupid kid?

of course.

that means the blackmail worked my friend

this is a lie

mr cringe compilation, how can you prove this?

don't remember
I too have trouble remembering things that didn't happen.

You didn't even deny it:
Blaaaaaargh! I finally get to explain and settle all this!

Yes, this is true. The parch is true. I do like (pretty) women in coats. I would actully find it exciting if a pretty woman in a coat was stalking me...

did you think a post with a panda emote was serious?

lol no, did I used to like women in coats? yes. not anymore. I was a tard as a kid and thought that was hot.

I didn't jerk off that way though, that's gross.

did you think a post with a panda emote was serious?
The part of it not immediately preceding the panda emote, yes. Are you now looking to take back the entire "I was blackmailed" story after thinking about it for more than ten seconds?

Regardless, the allegations very specifically mentioned a whole "women in coat masturbating" thing, and you affirmed it with no caveats whatsoever.

The part of it not immediately preceding the panda emote, yes. Are you now looking to take back the entire "I was blackmailed" story after thinking about it for more than ten seconds?

Regardless, the allegations very specifically mentioned a whole "women in coat masturbating" thing, and you affirmed it with no caveats whatsoever.
I'm not really sure why you're trying to hit home so hard with this, sure it's weird but the stuff was seven years ago and he was young. It's like making fun of someone for stuffting their diaper as a baby.