Author Topic: A shocking discovery about GreenBH...  (Read 28390 times)

We were on age of time, and he kept talking about liking Women in Coats Strangling him. He then gave Skippy the Jedi Droid a parchment explain why he has this special interest. Skippy went awfully quiet then dropped the parchment infront of me muttering ''take it'' in global. I took it, and read it.

Code: [Select]
this is how the whole women in coat masturbating thing started.

When I was like 3 or 2 years old, I found pretty women on TV and stuff quite admiring. I quickly found my excitement for this = masturbating.

I lie down on my front and I usally take my bottom wear off and leave my pants. I cannot masturbate if my snake is extended. It needs to be at a certain size.

I still find women in coats, even in real life, quite intresting. Although they would never do it, I would actully find it quite exciting if a pretty woman in a coat was stalking me in real life...

If you have questions, please write back.

Sincerly,
GreenBH.

Here is the chatlog that followed:

DarkSilence: You are one really forgeted up kid green
GreenBH logged out.
Martha Jones logged in.
Martha Jones: No I aint
DarkSilence logged out.
VolcanicSilence logged in.
Martha Jones committed Self Delete!
VolcanicSilence: You can't masturbate if your snake isn't the right size?
VolcanicSilence: What the hell
Martha Jones: Well
VolcanicSilence: seriously dude
Martha Jones: if I rub it enough
Martha Jones: it tickles
VolcanicSilence: that's really weird
Martha Jones: Its relaxing
VolcanicSilence: ugh
Martha Jones: I dont touch it with my hands though
Martha Jones: I lounge on the bed
Martha Jones: tthen rub my legs
VolcanicSilence: Too much detail
Martha Jones: Hah, you need all the detail, fuktard
Martha Jones: In order for you, DarkSilence, to undertsand.
VolcanicSilence: I don't think I understand even with the detail

Please note this kid says he's 11.

I know that he is rather unliked in the community, but I think this is rather too much. *Shivers*

errrr
wow
this is awkward

I lie down on my front and I usally take my bottom wear off and leave my pants. I cannot masturbate if my snake is extended. It needs to be at a certain size.

he's 11.

I've fapped off to some young weird stuff, but the way he "faps", oh god...

Holy stuff, GreenBH is a loving weirdo.

I've fapped off to some weird stuff, but the way he "faps", oh god...
This.

He's doing it for attention, durr.

I know I'll probably be argued against, but I just don't understand why people cannot leave the kid alone. Although it is his fault for letting people know about his special interest, that doesn't mean you had to post this thread in pure spite of him. Posting threads like these merely to embarrass someone on the internet it pretty pathetic, in my opinion.

Manty, Drama is the indigestible roughage which keeps everything flowing in the intestinal tract that is this forum. Without it we will get cancer and die. Besides, GreenBH is blatantly trolling.

Jesus christ... that's some nasty ass stuff

Manty, Drama is the indigestible roughage which keeps everything flowing in the intestinal tract that is this forum. Without it we will get cancer and die. Besides, GreenBH is blatantly trolling.

I disagree. GreenBH isn't one for lying.