GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 36895 times)

Copy pasta my ass. I. Sorry you dont know bigger words and your vocabulary is lacking a bit. Im stating that this is the most redundent stretches of stuff on the web. Oh and please if you want to keep calling me autistic (which i am) then you need to rethink some choices you make for wording. Thank you for being my daily amusement. ;-)

Copy pasta my ass. I. Sorry you dont know bigger words and your vocabulary is lacking a bit. Im stating that this is the most redundent stretches of stuff on the web. Oh and please if you want to keep calling me autistic (which i am) then you need to rethink some choices you make for wording. Thank you for being my daily amusement. ;-)
r u ok

Im kindling the fire for fun :3

It's game over man! It's game over!

wait so you're trolling, you aren't actually that handicapped

ok that really clarifies things

wait so you're trolling, you aren't actually that handicapped

ok that really clarifies things

yeah i see this stuff write a big splurge with high caliber of vocabulary and the fireplace turns into a bonfire in seconds. i dont know why this was started and i don't intend to finish it. i just like spicing it up. oh and btw yes all that text i wrote i just so happen to get a copy pasta claim every now and forever. so basically yes im trolling the forums because i happened to look for this stuff.

so basically yes im trolling the forums because i happened to look for this stuff.
rip lmao

For a second there I was like oh this 15 year old is using big words trying to look smart but he's actually incredibly stupid and it's apparent that he has either Asperger's or mid functioning autism. But now that you've admitted to trolling I guess all bets are off and anything goes so I'm willing to gamble that that entire post was purely ironic

Please reassure me because if you actually talk like that irl I'll have to hunt you down and execute you because anyone who actually talks like that is a genetic failure

fake autism is still autism regardless

fake autism is still autism regardless

last time i checked i do have autism. but when you wanna stop playing doctor and go do something more productive. let me know bud ;)

For a second there I was like oh this 15 year old is using big words trying to look smart but he's actually incredibly stupid and it's apparent that he has either Asperger's or mid functioning autism. But now that you've admitted to trolling I guess all bets are off and anything goes so I'm willing to gamble that that entire post was purely ironic

Please reassure me because if you actually talk like that irl I'll have to hunt you down and execute you because anyone who actually talks like that is a genetic failure

forget no i dont talk like that irl i dont need to be personally greeted by the fbi again. why they would have any involvement is beyond me but eh.

last time i checked i do have autism
it's incredibly obvious by your posts that you lack most social skills so it really was an easy guess.

last time i checked i do have autism. but when you wanna stop playing doctor and go do something more productive. let me know bud ;)

Telling me you had autism did not help win this petty internet fued.

your not wrong......

having autism means everything you say is automatically discredited with cause

you're the mentally disabled one throwing a fit here, take your own advice and read supersuit's book autistic handicap