GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 36911 times)

stop bumping my thread you liberal sjw lizardman.

stop bumping my thread you liberal sjw lizardman.
how bout you stop loving replying

Here's the big picture you insignificant, absent minded, weak excuses for argument starters. why are you still posting millennial age wordplay to this godforsaken forum? In which coincides with a game that's 11 years old. So please if you'd like to continue your toxic rambling i suggest going to a more firm standing ground, lest you like getting shot to the dirt for being here complaining like a bachelor's many interlopes collapsing on him while he spits in all of their drinks. Might i suggest Reddit, steam group or chat, or make your own website full of neat nit picks from website formulas. It's easy just say blockland is garbage and let the hate spark for 3 years. Or bash some actually popular game. I think iv'e been polite enough to say that i don't want this as the top result when i look for fun modifications for my gameplay. If you think your so high and mighty complaining about someone's hissy fit on a server and banned you you haven't played video games long enough to see the big picture. Oh by the way i wont be responding to what you reply with unless its more creative than your mental capacities form of a "comeback". See you never!

well that came out of nowhere

Reddit
personally id rather be the spiteful person i am than a friend redditor that runs memes into the ground

god i friggin love redit.

I for one am glad this autist bumped my thread to mumble about random stuff

Here's the big picture you insignificant, absent minded, weak excuses for argument starters. why are you still posting millennial age wordplay to this godforsaken forum? In which coincides with a game that's 11 years old. So please if you'd like to continue your toxic rambling i suggest going to a more firm standing ground, lest you like getting shot to the dirt for being here complaining like a bachelor's many interlopes collapsing on him while he spits in all of their drinks. Might i suggest Reddit, steam group or chat, or make your own website full of neat nit picks from website formulas. It's easy just say blockland is garbage and let the hate spark for 3 years. Or bash some actually popular game. I think iv'e been polite enough to say that i don't want this as the top result when i look for fun modifications for my gameplay. If you think your so high and mighty complaining about someone's hissy fit on a server and banned you you haven't played video games long enough to see the big picture. Oh by the way i wont be responding to what you reply with unless its more creative than your mental capacities form of a "comeback". See you never!
this is literally the most autistic post I've ever read on this entire forum. like I thought only Matthew could get this stupid but holy richards was I proven wrong

Is it a copypasta? It feels like one. It's too handicapped to be real. someone research this