GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 38386 times)

ever heard of implying something
He's disputing that something was said, not implied - so your post doesn't make sense

He's disputing that something was said, not implied - so your post doesn't make sense
no, im saying greenbh has implied before darth c3po is handicapped, but it wasnt explicitly stated

but it wasnt explicitly stated
greenbh never said i was handicapped

Are you picking up on my implication?

Are you picking up on my implication?
so if someone didnt say it, you cant mention it was implied?

by acknowledging the derailment you are derailing the thread
forget

so if someone didnt say it, you cant mention it was implied?
You can mention it sure, but don't quote him saying 'he never said that' and say 'durr ever heard of an implication' as if he's wrong lol

You can mention it sure, but don't quote him saying 'he never said that' and say 'durr ever heard of an implication' as if he's wrong lol
i was trying to say it was never actually said but he implied it in some of his posts but alright

i was trying to say it was never actually said but he implied it in some of his posts but alright
Perhaps you should try to be more concise next time

i mean i know its hard with your Alzheimers and all
a swing and a miss

look grim my point was no ones going to take you seriously, you've been here for like 8 years and are only here to act like a richard and troll the kids. you know why you think I'm so handicapped, right? its because of you, you are the problem. when you baited me i wasnt able to change my attitude back around and you made me look like an idiot. hope your proud of yourself, old man.

look grim my point was no ones going to take you seriously, you've been here for like 8 years and are only here to act like a richard and troll the kids. you know why you think I'm so handicapped, right? its because of you, you are the problem. when you baited me i wasnt able to change my attitude back around and you made me look like an idiot. hope your proud of yourself, old man.
hata please answer my calls

I'm not sure if this is genuine response or not

the darkest timeline.. darth gets trolled so hard by grimlock that he actually becomes a different person

When is the realization gonna hit you that you could have just ignored all the stuffheads and got away with it? The fact that you exposed yourself to this is on you, since everyone kept telling you to stop responding to idiots.

you know why you think I'm so handicapped, right? its because of you, you are the problem. when you baited me i wasnt able to change my attitude back around and you made me look like an idiot. hope your proud of yourself, old man.
now that is one hell of a victim card you just played their