GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 36905 times)

When is the realization gonna hit you that you could have just ignored all the stuffheads and got away with it? The fact that you exposed yourself to this is on you, since everyone kept telling you to stop responding to idiots.
This, also calling him an old man is peculiar - he's only 19?

sorry guys i was drunk when i wrote that message

where did you get alcohol from

handicaps don't drink

its an old meme
grimlock posted a picture of him and his girlfriend like a year ago and everyone thought he looked old

greenbh is an idiot but this proves darth is a bigger one

greenbh is an idiot but this proves darth is a bigger one

you can't draw a comparison or a picture

can u do nothing but bait people like a little attention depraved child

can u do nothing but bait people like a little attention depraved child

yes, I can. have you looked at any other posts of mine before or do you just sit down in drama all day?

its an old meme
grimlock posted a picture of him and his girlfriend like a year ago and everyone thought he looked old
1. Not my girlfriend
2. That picure is now 4 years old
3. i’m now 20
and yea i mean seeing the picture i get the joke, i was quite sunburnt when it happened. it’s just that darth has 0 sense of humor and couldn’t use the joke like a normal person
look grim my point was no ones going to take you seriously, you've been here for like 8 years and are only here to act like a richard and troll the kids. you know why you think I'm so handicapped, right? its because of you, you are the problem. when you baited me i wasnt able to change my attitude back around and you made me look like an idiot. hope your proud of yourself, old man.
dude. you’re playing the victim card nonstop yet you follow me around trying to be the BLF’s morality police. nobody has any sympathy for you because of how YOU behave, because you’re more annoying than the “evil trolls” you hate so much. The constant “SUCH AND SUCH IS TROELING ME BECAUSE THEY CALLED ME MEAN NAMEZ!!!!” act you pull after being called out for saying something utterly handicapped is honestly the single most annoying thing anyone does on this forum, and that’s saying something. I’m sure this will be dismissed as “more trolling” but dude, it’s not just me who’s saying this. Maybe you should do some self reflection like I did before I came back on this account.

look grim my point was no ones going to take you seriously, you've been here for like 8 years and are only here to act like a richard and troll the kids. you know why you think I'm so handicapped, right? its because of you, you are the problem. when you baited me i wasnt able to change my attitude back around and you made me look like an idiot. hope your proud of yourself, old man.

jesus christ

Darth why don't you join a better community?

https://youtu.be/KCQu_iRYdDA?t=2632

*snap* Yep. This one's going in my Cringe Compilation.