Author Topic: Omnidroid Playertype  (Read 817 times)

Since the Incredibles 2 is coming out soon, I thought it would be cool to see an Omnidroid playertype in BL.
It's abilities would include:
Spinning Claws: A weapon only usable by the Omnidroid. If used, it uses one of its claws as a buzzsaw and will kill any player who gets too close to it.
Claw Stab: A weapon only usable by the Omnidroid. If used, it uses one of its claws and instantly stabs anyone too close to it.
Ball Roll: If the shift button is pressed, the Omnidroid will transform into a ball that will roll around and will kill anybody caught in its path.
Claw Grab: A weapon only usable by the Omnidroid. If used, it uses one of its claws and grabs the player closest to it, then it will either A) Throw them up into the air really far away, B) Slam them onto the ground, or C) Hold them there and cut their heads off with an additional 2 claws acting as buzzsaws.
Object Grab: A weapon only usable by the Omnidroid. If used, it will pick up a vehicle and will throw it at players.
Sensor Cluster Lasers: A weapon only usable by the Omnidroid. If used, its head will go under its body, as it will fire lasers from its Sensor Clusters that will deal 15 damage and will also leave behind a small fire that lasts for about 3 seconds and will also damage players if they come in contact with it.

The Omnidroid I want will be this one:

However, if anyone actually has the balls to do the next 2 Omnidroid variants seen later in the film, I would be shocked.

It's HP will be about 5000 or something like that.

Can anybody actually do this?

large-player models are generally hard to do
don't expect super huge ones if someone does make it