Author Topic: Hosting Battle Royale [Down]  (Read 4016 times)

Battle Royale is a last team standing scavenge and fighting game. You and your teammates spawn in a random location within the map looking for weapons and other loot to better yourselves. Other teams would be doing the same all throughout the map. Slowly, the teams begin to shrink in size as players are lost to supply drop skirmishes, bombing runs, or the border that will engulf the entire map. The last team standing wins.

Server Status: Down

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 04:09:32 PM by Blockhead31735 »

Link? Server info? Pictures of map?

This isn't Craigslist my dude.

Probably ports, which uses a super simple but good build by Bushido, and the complex weapon pack by port and jack noir

edit: im totally wrong, wtf this looks great
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 10:25:50 AM by Conan »

My bad. Meant to update topic but got distracted.

Link? Server info? Pictures of map?

This isn't Craigslist my dude.
It's been around but it's basically PUBG where you spawn with 6 teams on the map finding weapons, vehicles, and armor. You have to kill everyone not on your team to win. There is a bubble that closes in to kill anyone outside of the bubble.

Up again.
can you make it so you drop instead of spawning in a cargo container

fartnite brothers be like

No.

Have done some building and balancing over past few days. Will probably host next week again.

Hosting again. Minor update with some weapon improvements and rework of title system. Also added base for the elements of the coming big update.

I wanted to make a battle royale map for a friend, but unfortunately I forgot that I can't build terrain. Also, all the maps that are out already pretty much nullifies my attempt at building a map.

Up again. More minor updates.

-50% slower spawning supply drops / bombing runs.
-Rework of titles again and added more to title pool.
-Minor lore stuff.

Should hopefully be hosting tomorrow. Update 1.8.

-Fixed deathsphere. No more surviving in covered vehicles outside the circle.
-Changed deathsphere color. Went from the difficult to see grey to a nice purple.

-Rerework of title system. Allows for multiple rarity titles.
-35 titles to find.

-Rework of vehicle system. Increased randomization in amount and type of vehicles.
-Removed Humvees, Tank.
-Humvees due to collision issues and visual bug. Tank due to no effective counter for it.
-Several vehicles added to randomization pool to fill their spots.

-Minor map updates.
-Additional lore.

-Buffed grenades.

This week will probably be one of the last hosting sessions. After that can release to whoever wants it.