avengers infinity war spoilers thread (uncensored, so)

Author Topic: avengers infinity war spoilers thread (uncensored, so)  (Read 3703 times)

first of all what the forget
I didn't see one of these threads so here's one
the remains of this post are spoilers because I can't be forgeted to make it transparent (nor could I be forgeted to select a bunch of transparent text to read it) so just don't read it if you don't wanna get spoiled, u have been warned

so what the forget !!!
what the forget? why. that was so stupid. who wrote this. why
so like the first big problem I will say is that it's just dumb. like this is.... so dumb. why? what the forget. goodbye, half of the movies marvel could've made in the next several years.  half the cool characters. like seriously as much as I love rocket, he's really the only one of the guardians left? wtf lol. and it was so anticlimactic too. like in the last ten minutes everyone is just dissolving. ok cool. fuk of. what was the point in the movie? why even bother, just start off the next one with "btw thanos killed half of everyone, so....." and ur done. saved all this bullstuff money. all of the deaths, really, were anticlimactic. gamora's is probably the only one that even remotely mattered
and SECONDLY are the stones destroyed or not? I couldn't really tell and it's not like I could rewind it. the gauntlet itself was obviously forgeted up. anyway the point is if the stones ARE destroyed, then what's thanos's plan? cus in terms of population we've only been sent back like 50 years. seriously not a big deal, as far as overpopulation issues go, especially seeing as this doesn't mean we'll lose our medical technology
how's iron man gonna get back? I guess that's why nebula was left alive so she can fly a ship back to wherever. kinda dumb

also not really a spoiler but why is thanos's home planet called titan. I thought they were talking about saturn's moon for like the first half of the movie

anyway idk.................. did you like it or what
for the record I did like the movie as a whole just the ending was pretty annoying

the "dead" heroes are coming back and the stones are not destroyed but the gauntlet is

the "dead" heroes are coming back
is this a theory u have or is there some kind of legitimate rumors about that
cus if they do that then it's even worse. what a bunch of bullstuff

is this a theory u have or is there some kind of legitimate rumors about that
cus if they do that then it's even worse. what a bunch of bullstuff
its a marvel movie do you really think they would kill off their characters for real

theres going to be a follow up movie

i think what confuses me the most though is how are the next marvel movies going to play out until the follow up for infinity wars.

how are they gonna come back to life? does it have something to do with captain marvel? cus that was in the post credits scene and I'm not sure why nick fury would be tryna call her unless she could do something. but how the hell would he even know. god. what a clusterforget

im pretty sure hiddleston's contract ended, so Loki is dead. Probably Heimdall. Kinda forgot who else is dead. I doubt they'll resurrect Vision.

There is a theory that everyone who disintegrated is dead in the universe that we see, but in reality they are transported to another dimension. Some theorize this dimension is in the Soul Stone, because it is considered the most powerful infinity stone. It has the power of life and death. Maybe they will fight for the Soul Stone and get them out.

They are def not dead, cause there is a Black Panther 2 and a Spiderman 2 and 3 coming.

worth considering that strange was lookin into the future before everyone turned into dust and he said that was exactly one scenario in which they won. and then he gave away the stone, which he said he'd literally never do, while saying that This Was The Only Way.

also why didn't dr strange just use his portals to cut off thanos's arm. he seems to be able to open them anywhere and it was clearly able to cut a car in half. so................

theres going to be a follow up movie

i think what confuses me the most though is how are the next marvel movies going to play out until the follow up for infinity wars.
Probably set either before infinity war or during and they are off doing their own thing.
also why didn't dr strange just use his portals to cut off thanos's arm. he seems to be able to open them anywhere and it was clearly able to cut a car in half. so................

Thanos not only has the reality stone, but he can teleport wherever he wants.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:58:32 PM by cblock360 »

Thanos not only has the reality stone, but he can teleport wherever he wants.
yeah but it don't work after his hand is cut off. it's too late to change it at that point. dude easily could've done it instead of just letting tony and spiderman try to pull it off his hand when they had him stuck

thanos and batman get married

do you really think that they're just going to kill off half of their profit margin for a book club discussion

this is disney we're talking about

they all might be hanging out with Red Skull now (probably not)