Doom Weapons

Author Topic: Doom Weapons  (Read 13395 times)

I could try throwing something quick together. I can't promise anything now cause I still have the last few weeks of school.

For someone who is interested in making these I found this site with what should be all the sound effects and music from doom 1 and 2 (ultimate)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:18:11 AM by c[_] »

I could try throwing something quick together. I can't promise anything now cause I still have the last few weeks of school.

For someone who is interested in making these I found this site with what should be all the sound effects and music from doom 1 and 2 (ultimate)

that would be awesome man

Keep in mind I'm not any good at making weapons so don't expect much

Keep in mind I'm not any good at making weapons so don't expect much

don't put yourself down, might turn out fine.

Quick update: I made a model for the normal shotgun that I will be testing the animations and other stuff on.

DOOM Shotgun(View in 3D)
It has some flaws cause I made it in under an hour in the middle of the night. I'm currently in school but I can try to animate the thing in my English class.

I have one week of exams starting tomorrow and then I'm free!

Quick update: I made a model for the normal shotgun that I will be testing the animations and other stuff on.
-snip-
It has some flaws cause I made it in under an hour in the middle of the night. I'm currently in school but I can try to animate the thing in my English class.

looks awesome!

did you model it?
i modeled and animated a shotgun model like two years ago

clickable

saw you were hosting a doom server c[_], looks like I saw it right before it went down.

saw you were hosting a doom server c[_], looks like I saw it right before it went down.

Well yea. Its midnight and I got exams starting tomorrow. I got the shotgun to work but gotta tweak the script and model a bit nothin else.

Well yea. Its midnight and I got exams starting tomorrow. I got the shotgun to work but gotta tweak the script and model a bit nothin else.

ah yeah exams, glad I don't have to deal with them for a while. well good luck on them

Shotgun looks great. Excited for the other guns.

Here is what I have now. I'd like to make so that you don't see the animation on 3rd person, but currently don't know how.

Edit: I might have a clue on how to do this, but I'll look into it more later
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:34:38 PM by c[_] »

Here is what I have now. I'd like to make so that you don't see the animation on 3rd person, but currently don't know how.

Edit: I might have a clue on how to do this, but I'll look into it more later
The lack of recoil is a bit weird, but otherwise very nice

i prefer what trogtor had going on with the muzzle flash

i prefer what trogtor had going on with the muzzle flash
pretty sure that was made in MS paint