[NEWS] Senate votes to save Net Neutrality

Author Topic: [NEWS] Senate votes to save Net Neutrality  (Read 7617 times)

I still dont get why people try to act like its a lefty/reddit thing to want security from monopolies raping your ass raw.

I still dont get why people try to act like its a lefty/reddit thing to want security from monopolies raping your ass raw.

Because they're stupid, that's pretty much all there is to it

I can't wait for X many websites to then shove in your face how 'Net Neutrality is under attack for the FINAL TIME!!' for the 16th or 17th time.

I can't wait for X many websites to then shove in your face how 'Net Neutrality is under attack for the FINAL TIME!!' for the 16th or 17th time.
Because the left has gone completely off the rails.
There are legitimate reasons to fight for NN but the leftists go full Defcon 5 because of it.

"Vote for NN or only the Elite of the Elite will be able to use any and all websites"

This is the asinine oversimplification fear/guilt-mongering strategy that the extremes of each side, push.

Are you like, trying to give an attempt? Do you not genuinely understand what's going on?

the battle is far from over. this is gonna be a tough call in the house.
With midterms looming, democrats across the board supporting net neutrality, polls showing 70% public support and republicans facing a slaughter; unlikely.