[NEWS] Senate votes to save Net Neutrality

Author Topic: [NEWS] Senate votes to save Net Neutrality  (Read 7640 times)

my names kott and im paid by the FCC to spread false information about net neutrality

stuff! they found out!!!!!

no. i haven't favored anything and i still don't favor anything and the post doesn't favor anything (because it literally claims to be an actual explanation against not on misinformation but on misdirections, i'd love to see where FJ has favored this stuff
So what's even the purpose of arguing if you don't actually support any positions?

yep, and arguably, you choose to get behind it or move on from it
The validity of a movement's goals has nothing to do with the member's characteristics. Even if 99% of pro-NN activists were completely incompetent, that would have no direct bearing on whether they're right or not. Of course, a movement of incompetent people are unlikely to pick competent policies to advocate, but sometimes it happens. Even if a lot of the pro-NN movement is caused by fearmongering, they're still right.

a free marketplace can't be monopolized in the first place
Um. Yes? They can be?

So what's even the purpose of arguing if you don't actually support any positions?

do i need to support a position? are you that simple that i need to favor or oppose net neutrality here? i was citing something most people get wrong when they read this stuff. nothing else. i can see why people like you are being made fun of

The validity of a movement's goals has nothing to do with the member's characteristics. Even if 99% of pro-NN activists were completely incompetent, that would have no direct bearing on whether they're right or not. Of course, a movement of incompetent people are unlikely to pick competent policies to advocate, but sometimes it happens. Even if a lot of the pro-NN movement is caused by fearmongering, they're still right.

good point, i just hate fearmongering a lot

do i need to support a position? are you that simple that i need to favor or oppose net neutrality here? i was citing something most people get wrong when they read this stuff. nothing else. i can see why people like you are being made fun of
Alright, fair point. Arguing for the sake of arguing usually comes off as trolling, that's all.

the us isn't a free market, it's a mixed market. besides, there's a reason we have antitrust laws

so rockefeller and carnegie weren't doing unethical business practices that created a de facto monopoly?

also, what about public services like gas and electric? its hard to imagine anyone possibly competing against PG&E with the infrastructure they already have set up.

Alright, fair point. Arguing for the sake of arguing usually comes off as trolling, that's all.

thank heavens

proof the blf is purgatory incarnate

it is virtually impossible to formulate a response to this post. you have bested us

LOL

libertarians be like