Should child enthusiasts be considered a Terrorist Organization?

Poll

Should feds be after the peds?

Yes
13 (31.7%)
No
9 (22%)
Better Dead then Ped.
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Should child enthusiasts be considered a Terrorist Organization?  (Read 2893 times)

no but they should be nuked anyway

i think child enthusiast groups should be considered terror cells, but there are so many unaffiliated child enthusiasts you cant really call them an organization.

OP is just setting himself up to be roasted into low-orbit

I mean they neither seek to invoke widespread terror nor are a centralized organization, or an organization at all so far as I am aware, so no.

I mean they neither seek to invoke widespread terror nor are a centralized organization, or an organization at all so far as I am aware, so no.
Not an organization, sure, but being part of the cause of children being loveually abused (whether they do it themselves, or increase demand of such by viewing it) should invoke some sort of widespread terror.
In fact, doesn't it invoke widespread terror? We're always warning our children and protecting them from strangers for that exact reason.

i think the blf invokes quite a lot of terror as well

we have creep sympathizers on these forums call in the fbi

the entire point of terrorism is to cause terror.  child enthusiasts aren't looking to cause terror, they just wanna put they richard in kids.  just as reprehensible, just the wrong label

should lolicon be considered child enthusiasm

This is literally the stupidest thing I've ever read.

youre literally a willing enabler of child enthusiasm foh

Not an organization, sure, but being part of the cause of children being loveually abused (whether they do it themselves, or increase demand of such by viewing it) should invoke some sort of widespread terror.
In fact, doesn't it invoke widespread terror? We're always warning our children and protecting them from strangers for that exact reason.