Should feds be after the peds?

Yes
13 (31.7%)
No
9 (22%)
Better Dead then Ped.
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Should child enthusiasts be considered a Terrorist Organization?  (Read 2895 times)

youre literally a willing enabler of child enthusiasm foh
loving take it to drama or take it up with the state of New Hampshire, because there's literally jack squat about my relationship that can be considered a federal offense.

loving take it to drama or take it up with the state of New Hampshire, because there's literally jack squat about my relationship that can be considered a federal offense.
why would i drama you because of the massive agegap relationship you had before you were even of consenting age?
you already clearly expressed you dont care when a handful of worried people tried to help you

why would i drama you because of the massive agegap relationship you had before you were even of consenting age?
you already clearly expressed you dont care when a handful of worried people tried to help you
Well you've sure made it clear that you've got a grudge for something that happened almost a year ago. Also the age of consent in New Hampshire is 16.

you keep saying i have grudge but its just that im the only one on the BLf that you told a lot of detail about the relationship to and it was wild af. iirc he is 24-25 at the time and you were 16

i would literally call this enabling child enthusiasm & i RLLLY hope youre not still in that abusive relationship

child enthusiasts should be put in steel coffins and then shoved into the Marianas Trench, do you really want more stuffty posters like Willy McNilly running around with their boy lust?

Not an organization, sure, but being part of the cause of children being loveually abused (whether they do it themselves, or increase demand of such by viewing it) should invoke some sort of widespread terror.
In fact, doesn't it invoke widespread terror? We're always warning our children and protecting them from strangers for that exact reason.
child enthusiasts should be put in steel coffins and then shoved into the Marianas Trench, do you really want more stuffty posters like Willy McNilly running around with their boy lust?

child enthusiasts are bad, but real terrorists are worse. you're softening the title of terrorist by calling antifa or child enthusiast rings terrorist groups, thus if you call child enthusiasts terrorist you're an enabler of real terrorists---the people that blow up buildings, start coups, plot assassinations, and take good from society

child enthusiasts are bad, but real terrorists are worse. you're softening the title of terrorist by calling antifa or child enthusiast rings terrorist groups, thus if you call child enthusiasts terrorist you're an enabler of real terrorists---the people that blow up buildings, start coups, plot assassinations, and take good from society
im literally not talking about OP at all these topics are hot garbage
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 11:48:46 AM by hootaloo »

Lol @people thinking that child enthusiasts are the worst when furries still exist

Should Furries be considered a Terrorist Organization?

pretty much. they band together and terrorize my brain with their existence

yes pedestrians should be considered terrorist organization

you keep saying i have grudge but its just that im the only one on the BLf that you told a lot of detail about the relationship to and it was wild af. iirc he is 24-25 at the time and you were 16
i would literally call this enabling child enthusiasm & i RLLLY hope youre not still in that abusive relationship
so instead of replying to the op you decide to personally attack this person about their personal relationship (out of nowhere), you're a loving idiot lmao

what is the context for this
what relationship

no but we should send em to the gallows all the same