8 (11.6%)
neutral
14 (20.3%)
i don't like it
7 (10.1%)
it's gay
33 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: what do you folks think about kpop?  (Read 5167 times)

why kpop instead of jpop? what's the draw? i don't understand why anyone would prefer some korean basic bitch belting out some bargain bin bing-bong bullstuff over a superior japanese idol with an angelic voice and unmatched beauty.

It's about as handicapped and stuff sounding as a Chihuahua with diarrhea.
yo hit me w/ the album hookup on that i'm down w/ avant-garde noise compositions

wednesday campanella is J-pop you cop
sry i surrender

its shieet that took over roblox offtopic

As a Korean myself, I can guarantee that k-pop is one of the strangest ideas in my culture.  Some of my asian friends at one point were highly into it.  It's cursed.

i mean if u wana get beter at gaming u have to listen to kpop how do u think im so good

this thread must be destroyed

why kpop instead of jpop? what's the draw? i don't understand why anyone would prefer some korean basic bitch belting out some bargain bin bing-bong bullstuff over a superior japanese idol with an angelic voice and unmatched beauty.
to be fair korean pop idols look a little older and less asian than japanese idols which is good

like if you're listening to girlie music made by some 18 something japanese chick that looks 12 then theres something wrong with u. rather listen to an 18 something korean chick that looks 19

It's better than country music

this

I'd rather listen to country music
country music is the aural equivalent to Self Delete