Angriest you've ever been due to a game?

Author Topic: Angriest you've ever been due to a game?  (Read 5419 times)

I may have broken a controller playing Dark Souls 2 because of how loving bullstuff the entire game is

i've quite without saving in anger before but that's about it

theres a level on spiderman gba where you have to complete a puzzle in the sewer while lizard fights you and it literally made me break my gameboy in half

was being trolled on Blockland back like a month or two after I got the game, was crying lol

When my team kept losing in TF2 after a while I said I was going to kill everybody in real life, but I didn't tho ;)

playing literally any game of overwatch

theres a level on spiderman gba where you have to complete a puzzle in the sewer while lizard fights you and it literally made me break my gameboy in half
i snapped off the r2 by accident while playing bakugan battle brawlers in the thing where you have to fight a dude while completing tasks and he respawns infinitely

people playing overwatch piss me off cauz theres no way somebody would be that stupid in 2018? seriously now

whats wrong with you people

dead ahead hard mode made me slam my fist on my desk and it hurt but it also taught me not to sperg out

smashed my ps3 with a hammer over black ops 1

threw controller into monitor and then threw monitor across room over rocket league

lots of bruising on my legs and chest because i punch myself for some reason instead of breaking stuff over games now.

lots of bruising on my legs and chest because i punch myself for some reason instead of breaking stuff over games now.
what the forget

I always get annoyed when someone beats me to a wonder in civ 5. aside from that I don't typically get angry at games, even if I'm getting owned, I remind myself I will do the owning next time.

lmfao

smashed my ps3 with a hammer over black ops 1

threw controller into monitor and then threw monitor across room over rocket league

i’ve resolved most of my anger issues in therapy. only posted those to add onto the topic. didn’t really intend to be edgy or cringy.